Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello Pumello! (113)

Drake seemed like a nice guy but I hated that he owned a Dragonite since that made him seem too powerful. I liked Gengar versus Lapras. 7/10

Good battle episode. My favorite scenes were Ditto and Pikachu's battle, Lapras against Gengar, and the explosion from Night Shade and Ice Beam.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    Lapras against Gengar, and the explosion from Night Shade and Ice Beam.
    You know for Lapras' first actual battle, I thought he did really well here since he was able to go head to head with Drake's Gengar, which was clearly very well trained. ^^

Oh look, Ash used Tauros finally. It's too bad though that Ash wasn't able to wake Snorlax up so it could battle: we won't see it again until Ash's last Johto Gym. A small error I noticed is that Tauros is sent out in a regular Poke Ball when it was caught in a Safari Ball.

So Satoshi and his friends arrived at Kankitsu Island, and we got a glimpse of Yuuji's Kairyu. I felt kind of bad when it caused the Rocket-dan to blast off, but I was pleased to see Satoshi use his Kentauros for once. Metamon versus Pikachu was exhilarating, and I was so proud when Zenigame beat Yuuji's Iwark.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123