Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Viva Las Lapras! (115)

I have mixed feelings about this episode. On one hand, it was nice that Lapras was re-united with its family. On the other hand, I've always really liked Lapras and was sad knowing that it wouldn't be on Ash's team anymore. Actually, the very first time I saw this episode was at a friend's house and both of us were pretty mad that Lapras left.

This episode was sad, I didn't want Lapras to go... I feel like the writers just used it as a means of transportation around the Orange Islands and once that was done that's it, it had to leave. Well, I'm happy it got reunited with its Mother. Misty handling those pirates was enjoyable and funny to see.
    Last edited by Blessed; 7th September 2012 at 9:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    This episode was sad I didn't want Lapras to go I feel like the writers just used it as a ride around the orange islands and once that was done that's it it had to leave well i'm happy it got reunited with its mother. & Misty handling those pirates was funny.
    I also think Lapras was only used for transport, and that the writers didn't have other reasons to introduce it... That makes me so sad, because I love Ash's Lapras! This was so sad! I love Lapras, he's so cute! I always cry when watching this episode. 1/10 for the writers being so horribly mean for ditching Lapras like that... Sure, it's good that Lapras got reunited with his family, but that doesn't make it more sad to me and other Lapras fans... One good thing: unlike Butterfree and Pidgeot, Lapras had a return episode in Jotho...

It's Electrode
    That was sort of mean of the other Lapras at the start to attack. And I like how Ash still doesn't understand the relationship between water and electricity. The end of this was really sweet, seeing Lapras and her mother reunited. It's a shame Lapras left in the end, it was my favourite Pokémon of Ash's. Such a sad yet great episode. :<

xxx

This episode was quite emotional. Lapras helped Ash the previous episode with winning the Cup and now it unfortunately, but understandably, had to leave.     Spoiler:

Lapras should have been given to Misty instead. Since the parents didn't want the Pokemon at first, Ash could have gave it to someone who would benefit from floating around in water.

My ideal battle ever!

Aww. Bye Lapras. After re-watching the show, I've grown fond of Lapras. Now it has to go. It was nice seeing its family. I wonder if Lapras is a girl or boy though. I think it's a girl, but I'm probably wrong.

This episode was quite sad. It's nice to see Lapras reunite with it's family, but I didn't want it to go. Lapras was the main group's transportation, it also played a major part in Ash's battle against Drake. Oh well, I guess this is for the best. I'm glad Ash kept his promise that he made to Lapras.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 27th March 2014 at 2:49 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Just when I was starting to like Ash's Lapras he has to give it up.
    But he did promise to return it to it's family if they ever found them. And they did.

Still sad that Lapras had to go, though
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I yelled in rage when Ash's Lapras found its mom and that other Lapras refused to let them reunite by using Mist. I cackled when TR showed up in bandages, and seeing those ratchet Tentacruel harass the innocent Lapras made me see red. At the very least, I appreciated that the pirates were aiming actual cannonballs at Ash and friends. That was hardcore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12