Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Underground Round Up! (116)

I would have a heartattack if I was surrounded by that many electrode. Some scary s***.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

This is one of my favorite episodes from this arc. It features one of my favorite Pok&#233;mon in the franchise (Diglett) and I liked how Poncho was a Diglett master.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Really didn't like this episode. It was cool seeing the Electrode in this episode, and how much of a Diglett master Poncho was. The Electrode definitely made it to a better place afterall. It was just too slow moving as a filler episode for me.

18/100

One of my favorite episodes because of Poncho. He's one of my favorite COTD, he should have had more appearances tbh. The way Poncho was a boss in handling those Diglett was hot. He was that good that Ash even wanted Poncho to join him and Misty to Kanto is enough for me. It was cute when he blushed in the end, after being complimented. Lastly, seeing Ash & Misty look out into the Horizon of the ship was really nice as they sail back to Kanto.
    Last edited by Blessed; 8th July 2013 at 5:49 PM.

How did Poncho have so many Diglett? Did the limit get taken off for him because of his job?

gpoy

Was anybody else disappointed that Poncho didn't make a return appearance in Johto or later on? It can't be THAT hard to come up with a plot in which some digging Diglett need to get involved. And considering the number of boring Johto fillers we had Poncho would've been a nice returning character to see IMO.
    Name: Josh
    Friend Code: 4470 5223 8500

I liked this episode. Togepi and Voltorb playing in the beginning of the episode was cute and funny. The Diglett were awesome as well. Team Rocket ending up underground with the Electrode at the end was funny. 10/10. Togepi crying because he didn't want to leave Voltorb was cute and sad... Togepi is so awesome!

It's Kingler!
    I take it that if you have a specific job, the six Pokémon limit doesn't count, seeing as that Poncho dude had so many Diglett. I quite liked this episode. I liked how Team Rocket were actually hired to steal and be evil by someone other than Giovanni. Togepi and Voltorb were cute, especially towards the end. For some reason I thought that they made the Voltorb similar to how Poliwag was with Misty, so I thought one of the three would have caught it, but it never happened! Poor Togepi. :<

xxx

I liked seeing all those Electrodes underground with Team Rocket. That must have been quite scary! Toegpi becoming friends with that one Voltorb was very cute. It was a little sad seeing Togepi cry when they had to part at the end.

This was a good filler episode in ending the Orange League (Technically, it ended two episodes later, but this one ended at least the adventures in the Orange Archipelago) Poncho was a boss of a CoD and he was good for the whole premise of this episode.

An okay episode. It was nice seeing Togepi get attached to something that's not Misty or a moving object. xD

This was an okay episodes, I liked seeing those Electrodes underground with TR. Misty's Togepi becoming friends with the Voltorb was nice.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 14th July 2013 at 12:07 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Togepi being sad after leaving Voltorb was adorable.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I cackled when Ash was rowing the boat as he, Tracey and Misty went to Hamlin Island. It was cute how Togepi played with a stray Voltorb, but I screamed when those Electrode started blowing up. I liked that Poncho was basically Clint Eastwood and for once I thought that Team Rocket was doing everyone a service by snatching all those wild Electrode.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12