Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Tents Situation! (117)

Default A Tents Situation! (117)

A Tents Situation!

They're back in Pallet Town...when they get home, they discover Brock is back and he wont explain why he left Valencia Island. However, as usual, Team Rocket try to steal all of the Pokémon in Oaks by Vaccuuming all the Pokéballs...including the GS Ball that Oak was working on. Can Ash Stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

meggirl63 Guest

Gary Oak surprised me with his entrance in that episode.

Factory Head Noland Guest

I still love the name of this episode!
    It's a great episode aswell, I never thought that Gary would turn up when I was watching it for the first time.

Although I love Tracey, it was great to see Brock return in this episode. I like Ash's surprise when he goes sliding into the kitchen and finds Brock there. I also love the flashback where Delia and Mr. Mime literally walk all over him and don't even notice he's there. ROTFLOL The part where he and Mr. Mime fight over going to the market for Delia, and then running out without the list, is also hilarious. Also, the part where James whines when Brock steals his parasol is great. You have to feel bad for Brock, though, as far as Professor Ivy goes. Not that the parts when Jessie spells out L-I-V-E and where Ash imitates Brock aren't great, though.

Tracey is also great in this episode. I like the part when he gets so nervous about what Professor Oak is going to think about his sketches that the whole couch starts shaking.

vulpix Guest

i thought that this ep. was pretty funny expecualy when everyone was in the tent,and someone mentions profesor Ivy,then (i think James)says"hey where did my umbrella go"?(not sure if its what he actually said).then you see Brock on the tight rope holding James's umbrella saying(not sure)"don't menion that name".it was so funny!

brock was so fun to see in this episode. mr. mime was too, but i think thats all i really enjoyed in this episode.....

Seeing Brock again was quite surprising. He wouldn't explain why he left Valencia Island because he was too scared. I also didn't like Gary's return. It was really weak, even though he did save Ash & Co from Team Rocket.

Nice to see Brock again, I really enjoy the the Ash returning home again episodes. Ash's Mom greeting Pikachu was funny as well as Brock when ever he heard Ivy's name. I really got a laugh out of Brock and Mr. Mime fighting to do the chores. it's also great seeing Gary again and his Pokemon.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

LOL, this episode had a couple really funny parts, such as saying Prof. Ivy's name in front of Brock.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Still a good episode I loved seeing Brock fight with Mr. Mime over the chores around the house. It's great seeing Muk in a battle since it was used in the Indigo League, even if most of its attacks were of the hugging variety. Lastly I got to point out the fact that this episode seems to set up that this is the first time Tracey is meeting both Ash's mom and Prof. Oak even though they met at the end of the "The Power of One" on Shamouti Island.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

team rocket sometimes has the most unnusual inventions sometimes, how do they come up with all these ideas.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Another dumb Team Rocket attempt. Oh well. I really do wonder what happened to Brock. He was being a real crybaby.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

I bet Brock got knocked back by yet another woman.

You think he'd learn.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

haha, love this episode..Poor brock..
    its so funny everytime i see it i just laugh XP
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

EEEE, the return of Brock! <3 Oh man I missed him. It was so funny to see his funk when Ivy's name was mentioned. And it's so open to dirty interpretation, hehehe.

So weird to see all four of them walking together...

I liked TR's plan, despite the weirdness of covering Oak's lab in a giant tarp. Gary's entrance was so damn awesome, though ^_^ And some Ash & Gary interaction, yay! <3

By the way, James in a white leotard? Not okay. Ever.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I didn't understand why Brock has returned, it was strange...

And Gary's appearance was good, but nothing special.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Brock came back because Tracey wasn't as popular with the fans as the writers had thought he'd be.

Glad Brock returned and I love the plot. Returning to Pallet Town for a second time, and Team Rocket has to launch their evil plans that fail again.

Glad Gary saved the day before Team Rocket succeeded. 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Brock came back because Tracey wasn't as popular with the fans as the writers had thought he'd be.

Glad Brock returned and I love the plot. Returning to Pallet Town for a second time, and Team Rocket has to launch their evil plans that fail again.

Glad Gary saved the day before Team Rocket succeeded. 8/10
    I thought that Brock came back because the Japanese writers thought that other western countries would take Brock as a racist stereotype? Either way, I was happy to see Brock again, but was sad to see Tracy go. He was an amazing character and brought some new stuff with him.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee View Post
    I thought that Brock came back because the Japanese writers thought that other western countries would take Brock as a racist stereotype? Either way, I was happy to see Brock again, but was sad to see Tracy go. He was an amazing character and brought some new stuff with him.
    Tracey fulfilled his dream when he started to be Oak's assistant. so he actually finished his journey, and because of it Brock returned to travel with Ash and Misty.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee View Post
    No, that's why he left, not why he came back.

He came back because:

1) The writers noticed that nobody in the US and beyond cared whether Brock was dark or not.
    2) Tracey outgrew his usefulness so they ditched him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Tracey fulfilled his dream when he started to be Oak's assistant. so he actually finished his journey, and because of it Brock returned to travel with Ash and Misty.
    Yeah. I never really thought of it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    No, that's why he left, not why he came back.

He came back because:

1) The writers noticed that nobody in the US and beyond cared whether Brock was dark or not.
    2) Tracey outgrew his usefulness so they ditched him.
    Haha oh! Well that's what I meant. Why he left. I'm glad the US didn't care about Brock being dark.

This episode was ok... The chore battle between Mr. Mime and Brock was hilarious! and every time they mentioned Professor Ivy and Brock went to the corner moping. It was cool seeing Nidoqueen for the 1st time. Very nice entrance for Gary.

30/100

Brock coming back was nice to see but Tracey was annoying with his whining of wanting to see Oak. The Professor Ivy gag was funny for a short while but, just like Brock's other gags, got stale quickly.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This was a great episode! "Don't say that name!" Good to see Gary back, and, of course, to see Brock back. And to see Brock on the tight rope, saying Professor Ivy's name should not be mentioned. 10/10.

It was nice to see Brock again I was so happy that he was going to travel with Ash & Misty again I really enjoy the Ash returning home again episodes. I got a laugh out of Brock hearing prof Ivy's name whenever she was mentioned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast