Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Tents Situation! (117)

It's Omastar!
    Yay for Brock again!! Much missed! I wonder if he was getting it on with Ash's mother! And what exactly did Ivy do to him? o: This episode was fun to watch and Team Rocket's tent thing was so crazy. Another yay for Gary Oak!

xxx

I was very pleased to see that Brock returned in this episode. I wasn't expecting him to appear, so it was a nice surprise. The battle with Team Rocket in this episode had some funny parts. I loved watching Muk hug Jessie and Lickitung licking Muk (Muk doesn't look that tasty...) Also, I thought that Tracey's crush on obsession with Prof. Oak was creepy.

Great to see both Brock and Gary reappearing after some time. I think this episode was perfectly made for reintroducing those two and I still just wonder what happened between Brock and Professor Ivy. Must been something beyond the usual rejections lol.

Brock's back. Yay. It was funny seeing Mimey and Brock fight over doing the chores and whatnot. I hated how Ash tried to brag about his wins. He seemed so immature doing that. :/

Nice to see Brock again after a long time, I liked his reaction when Ash and Misty asked him about Professor Ivy, I guess she rejected him and he came back to Ash's house. It's funny when he and Mr. Mime was fighting to do the chores for Delia. Overall, this was a good episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This is easily one of my favourite episodes in the Orange Islands, because it's really funny and everyone gets a fair amount of screen time here. Brock's return also led to one of my favourite gags. Whenever Professor Ivy was mentioned he would shiver on the floor with "THAT NAME!" as his reaction. This episode also ends with quite possibly my favourite cliffhanger in the entire show, as the mysterious hooded person who saves everyone turns out to be Gary, and as a result Ash suddenly demands a battle with him to find out who's stronger.

9/10

I wonder what Professor Ivy did to Brock to make him act like that?
    She had to have done more than just reject him in the way he's used to...
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12