Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't Touch That Dile! (119)

The first episode of Johto!! I had this on tape lol. This episode was pertty good, the ticklish Cyndaquil was soo cute xD

An excellent episode to start the Johto saga. I loved how Ash, Misty, & Brock saw a Suicune, It looked very pretty. It was so cute when Misty was tickling Cyndaquil. This episode was done greatly and it was unique. The Japanese opening for this season is the best and one of my favorites.

A good first episode. We got to see Suicune and Totodile was funny in this episode as well. Professor Elm sure does talk a lot though. And that's coming from me.

Professor Elm was my favourite here. Totodile was hilarious in Jessie's hair (no pun intended), and it was overall a great episode.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Ahh...the only time where Ash didn't leave all his Pokémon in the previous region.
    Decent episode...good way to start off Johto Journeys

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

This episode was a good way start off the Johto saga. Brock joined Ash on his journey again after a long time, which was good. It's cool when Ash, Misty and Brock saw the legendary Suicune on their way to New Bark Town. I liked the scene where Brock was trying to a flowers to Officer Jenny and Misty pulled his ear, it was kinda funny. Brock holding Nurse Joy's hand all of sudden was random, but funny as well. It's nice to see Prof. Elm and the Johto starters, I'm glad Cyndaquil and Totodile appeared so early in the series. Totodile was funny in this episode, I liked the scene where Totodile bit Jessie's hair....it was hilarious.
    This episode is memorable for me, because this is the only time when was the only time Ash didn't left his older Pokémon at Oak's ranch before going to a new region for starting a new journey.
    I'm glad Iwane did the animation for this episode, the animation looked great.....especially the part where Ash and the others encountered Suicune.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It seems that Waninoko and Musashi were inseparable for a while. Also it was quite rare to have Rocket Dan's all Pokémon were in action. Quite strange for Rocket Dan actually got blast off instead of being arrested by Junsa san unlike how Yamato and Kosaburo were earlier. Utsugi was quite oblivious in my opinion since he did not see something wrong when Rocket Dan take the Waninoko out.

Funny how absent-minded Professor Elm seems to be.
    No wonder one of the starters went missing.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Seeing Ash and friends wandering through foggy and gloomy woods at the start was creepy, but Suicune's appearance was great; I loved how symbolic it was for Ash and friends to see it as they arrived in Johto. I cackled when Team Rocket just wandered into Elm's lab, and that Totodile that bit Jessie's hair was so persistent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123