Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't Touch That Dile! (119)

Default Don't Touch That Dile! (119)

Don't Touch That 'Dile!

Arriving in New Bark Town to register, Ash finds that the local Professor has had a Pokémon stolen from him, one of the starters Totodile which he was going to give to a new Pokémon Trainer. Can Ash & Co. get it back for him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

This episode is one of my favourites of Johto, everything happened in this ep! Suicune appeared, Team Rocket stole a Totodile, Ash regiestered for the Johto League.
    It was so funny when the Totodile wouldn't get off Jessie's hair and it was so cute when Ash caught the Totodile in his arms ^_^

Waterstar Misty Guest

This was a cool start for the season of Johto Journey, we get see new pokemon, meet a new professor, see the 3 new starters for new trainers, and Ash is wanting to collect badges and enter the Johto league, it was an awesome episode basically.

The first Ep where Brock see's that Charizard is obedient, yet he says nothing about it.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Factory Head Noland Guest

Maybe Ash, Misty and Brock were talking while they were walking to Johto and Ash told him all about Charizard, Snorlax and the Orange League...

Hales Guest

Brock on the inside probably had his jaw drop, but being the understanding older friend that he is, probably came to his conclusions (in regards to Charizard obeying Ash)... although I do not know what they are

I really liked this episode, but I was disappointed that we had to wait a few extra episodes before Chikorita came.

But I loved the Totodile!
    Last edited by Hales; 1st November 2004 at 8:09 AM.

DarkPokemonFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hales
    I really liked this episode, but I was disappointed that we had to wait a few extra episodes before Chikorita came.

But I loved the Totodile!
    A few extra episodes? Chikorita came in the next episode with Casey.
    And I loved the Totodile too!

Hales Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPokemonFan
    A few extra episodes? Chikorita came in the next episode with Casey.
    And I loved the Totodile too!
    Okay fine, we had to wait one extra episode for Chikorita

meggirl63 Guest

I liked the battle between Ash and Team Rocket, especially with Charizard being soooooo obedient.

It was pretty funny in this episode how the totodile clomped on Jessie's hair and just wouldn't let go. It was kind of interesting too how Team Rocket did their entire motto and didn't make one reference to the totodile. The cyndaquil in this episode was really cute too. I like the part when Misty was tickling it. At least Ash's Cyndaquil later on was just as cute. I do love all three Johto starters, more than the Kanto and Hoenn starters (at least Torchic and Mudkip are next in line for my favorites). All three starters have great personalities in the anime.

Professor Elm isn't too bad either. It's too bad he's been seen so little compared with Professors Oak and Birch (and thankfully more than Professor Ivy), but he's had his moments. I like the part in this episode when he starts ranting and Nurse Joy takes Cyndaquil away from him without a word. I also like the later episode when he and Professor Oak were debating over the dinner table and playing with their silverware.

Overall, not a bad introduction to Johto.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Ah, the first episode of Johto. It was amazing how Suicune appeared in front of Satoshi and his friends like that and it started that rumor of "Mew-Three". >_>
    Funny how this episode is the start of Pokemon biting on Jessie's hair.

7/10 For the first appearance of Suicune and the start of the "bite Jessie's hair" trend.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

This is the very begining of Ash's Journey into the Jotho League. I think It is a funny episode becuase Totodlie bites Jessie's hair.

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

all I gotta say is, why does Ash always get the goofy Pokemon?

lightspeed Guest

I didn't find this episode very interesting, except I like the part where they featured suicune, it was so cool; the rest of the episode was rather boring. 6/10.

I was just wondering...does anyone now where to find a picture of the Shiny Suicune, as there doesn't seem to be the correct episode pictures on Serebii...?

Do the Robot!

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/117.shtml

Well, there are the episode pictures at least. Not sure where the hell the idea of it being a 'shiny Suicune' originates from however.

Cool, thanks for that. There are many episode guides on line that say it is 'shiny', but I can't see from the pics either.
    This episode looks like a typical starter for the series.

Do the Robot!

I really liked when the Totodile bit Jessie's hair and Jessie tried to shake it off.

I thought the Pokemon got stolen was the rival for G/S/C. But it was TR, and of course they get it back.

im glad suicune appear a remarkabe epissode indeed

merry christmas!

Good episode, Suicune' appearance was nice and it was funny to see Prof.Elm constantly yap about

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A very good episode, it ranks as one of my all time favorites. It's interesting that Ash saw Suicune as he was beginning his journey in Johto, it harks back to when he saw Ho-oh at the beginning of his Kanto journey. It was nice how Prof. Elm referenced Jimmy, Marnia, and Vincent getting their respective Pokemon that we see in "The Legend of Thunder" special. The opening theme to Johto Journeys is also one of my favorite opening themes.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

can i get a saveable pic of the suicune from this episode?
    credit to Gladeshadow for userbar!

Still a favorite of mine, it was funny seeing TR dealing with Totodile as it is munching on Jessie's hair.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Thank goodness they were safe!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast