Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Double Trouble Header! (120)

This episode was good. Cool to see Casie for the first time. Funny to think that she thought Ash was cheating. The team Electabuzz song is legendary

8.5/10

This was the dumbest episode ever. So, apparently a big giant lizard only beat your puny bird, rat and....whatever Chikorita is, because it cheated? Ok then.

There was nothing wrong with using Charizard. Ash's other pokemon would have done the same thing to Casey's.

Ash was so unfair using charizard on poor casey, a rookie trainer. Anyway I really see Casey as a rival for Ash, she was in the 5th opening where Ash was thinking of his rivals Gary & Ritchie and she was there too which is what made me think that.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Ash was so unfair using charizard on poor casey, a rookie trainer.
    What's so unfair about that? There is no rule forbidding trainers to use Pokemon that are much stronger than the ones of the opponent. Sure, Ash could've kept in account that Casey was a rookie, and if I were him, I'd use another Pokemon than Charizard. But it's not unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    What's so unfair about that? There is no rule forbidding trainers to use Pokemon that are much stronger than the ones of the opponent. Sure, Ash could've kept in account that Casey was a rookie, and if I were him, I'd use another Pokemon than Charizard. But it's not unfair.
    IT KINDA IS... cuz she's just a rookie he should know better but whatever.

It's Heracross!
    The debut episode for Casey! I love her so this episode was great. Her Chikorita looks even cuter with that headband on. More so while it had a burning leaf. That was a funny battle but it was so obvious she was going to lose badly. The second battle was a lot better though for how long it lasted. I liked the slightly altered version of Team Rocket's motto, and they were once again quite funny in this episode.

xxx

Ash using Charizard against Casey was overkill, but I'm glad he used it. I loved seeing how Casey's Pokemon were so easily defeated! Ash getting hit by a baseball was also funny. Casey was okay, but sometimes I found her baseball/Team Electabuzz obsession to be a little annoying. Her Chikorita was cute, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Ash using Charizard against Casey was overkill, but I'm glad he used it. I loved seeing how Casey's Pokemon were so easily defeated! Ash getting hit by a baseball was also funny. Casey was okay, but sometimes I found her baseball/Team Electabuzz obsession to be a little annoying. Her Chikorita was cute, though.
    Pretty much this.
    I'd say this episode deserves a 7/10.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    It was a bit rough, but, hey, a battle is a battle. Still, she was a newbie trainer. He should have known better!

Casey is great. There is something very likable about her and her Chikorita. I also think they nicely introduced all the three starters with the two episodes.

Oh yeah! Electabuzz FTW

The power of charizard!

Funny how he's so powerful he can KO pidgeys by breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by 7threst View Post
    Casey is great. There is something very likable about her and her Chikorita. I also think they nicely introduced all the three starters with the two episodes.

Oh yeah! Electabuzz FTW
    Maybe her greatness lies in the Electabuzz Song and her willpower? That's what I think. And Chikorita is just a really cute and awesome Pokemon, and the headband made it stand out from other Chikorita.

Also, Charizard using his fat belly to beat Rattata was hilarious!

Casey actually remindes me alittle of Trip.

Both grass starter Pokemon.
    Both starting out trainers.
    Both determined and dedicated.
    Both grew stronger later on in the series.

My ideal battle ever!

Ooh Ash. Charizard vs Chikorita? You could have use Bulbasaur like you usually did in your past battles when you were up against some opponents. Casey's a good character. I like the fact that there's a Starmie baseball team.

Really enjoyed how Ash used Charizard to put that annoying Casey in her place. He should do that more often.

This was the first time brock basically said he found a girl clearly significantly younger than him attractive.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Ash could have used something not so monstrous like Charizard to battle Casey. Give the poor girl, who was just starting out, obviously, at least a chance to do some decent damage.

Anyway, Casey seems like an interesting character.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12