Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Sappy Ending! (121)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Ha ha I liked how Heracross was attracted to Bulbasaur's sweet secretion
    I thought that was kind of gross even though I understood the intention. It just looked weird to see Heracross suck Bulbasaur's bulb.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    I thought that was kind of gross even though I understood the intention. It just looked weird to see Heracross suck Bulbasaur's bulb.

Well it might've been unsettling to some but I dunno, it was funny to me and at least it made Heracross stand out and gave him a quirk. :3

Heracross was a good Bug-type mon, so I was in favor of Ash catching it. Too bad the Pinsir war stuff wasn't as good as Heracross's sap gag...

My favorite part was how Heracross liked sweet sap + Jessie's plans to open a waffle house were hilarious.

I like the Heracross a lot, and I loved the puns in this episode.

At least Ash caught a Pokemon here even if that Pokemon didn't play much of a role in Johto. I did like the fact that Pinsir appeared sort of like a counterpart to Heracross though.

Morio was such a pointless character to have here since he did almost nothing and allowed the Kailos to bully the Heracross and Butterfree groups. I thought that Heracross's attraction to Fushigidane's bulb was side-splitting, and Heracross's strength when he lifted the Kailos machine was awesome.

Jessie's pancake idea didn't sound that good. Ash caught his first Johto Pokemon and just like in the Kanto region, it's a Bug type. Very nice to see symbiotic relationships in Pokemon. Heracross is definitely one of my favorite Pokemon since stag beetles look so cool. And as always Misty bugging out over Bug Pokemon is always funny.

Ash should just have used his Charizard to crush that robot Pinsir of Team Rocket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123