Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spinarak Attack! (125)

Default Spinarak Attack! (125)

Spinarak Attack!

In the next town, Ash & Co. see a Jenny who has a Spinarak to help her solve Crimes. Knowing Ash & Co. as the trainers who helped her cousin in New Bark Town, Jenny asks them for their help in stopping some crimes that bear resemblence to the crimes of the Black Arachnid of olden times. Can they stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This was a pretty cool episode. Too bad this is the only time in the entire history of the show to date that we've seen what payday looks like. I'm hoping that one day Meowth will learn it. Although it's questionable whether Team Rocket's scheme to imitate the old cat burglar was any good, it was interesting to see them in different outfits (and really good ones!) and have a different motto. I feel bad for James having to give up his bottlecaps to sub for payday, though.

I liked this episode because it's so innovative. We havn't really seen pokemon go on the police execpt for growlith and some others. But the way the spinarak catch the bandits is quite clever. Also this is the second return of a fake pay day i believe and it's funny seeing james hard to get bottle caps just being thrown away at people.
    [IMG]http://i1.*******.com/5399191.jpg[/IMG]
    Anime Bish: Kagura from Gintama/Anime song: Alones from Bleach
    Many thanks to Kimmi the Awesome™ for the awesome banner.
    PM me if you wanna play me in Jump Ultimate Stars or Vs. me in PBR. ^-~

Team Rocket Admin is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

This was a good episode, as Team Rocket got some of their evil back in this episode. Its a shame they lost it afterwards.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.

This was a cool episode! Team rocket seemed a little more evil in this episode so it was more entertaining to watch!

i was pretty god but misty keeps being afraid of bugs

8.5/10

merry christmas!

This is good, especially this time, TR's scheme went well for a while and at first I thought Meowth really did learn PayDay

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Very good episode, it's nice to an Officer jenny that Doesn't use a Growlithe or Arcanine, and seeing Spinarak one of my favorite Bug Pokemon is also a treat. Misty's reactions to the Spinarak were very funny they made me laugh. Also funny to see the gang on a stakeout and Ash complaining about going to bed, and then there is poor James having to sacrifice his bottle cap collection, (I wonder how many bottle caps he actually has?) in order to fake Meowth using Pay Day. I'm surprised Meowth has yet to learn Pay Day especially watching later episodes one would think he would have at least tried to learn it for the future but it just seems like he doesn't want to.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I'm surprised so few people actually talk about this one. I think the reason that we've never seen Pay Day is because it's with yen and that cheesed 4Kids off so they secretly took out any scenes with real Pay Day. This episode is one of Misty's best, and Ash is pretty cool too. lol ASH!!!! 9/10

it was a good episode but i really dislike spinaraks, they are so ugly you know.

Kinda like this episode
    Wow Spinarak are useful =)
    -GPT121
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

I love the angry Spinarak pic in the first post

I liked the Black Arachnid plot... it's just too bad that Team Rocket had to be the copycat burglers :< Oh well, still a good episode.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This was nice and quite interesting episode.It was nice to see an oifficer Jenny using some other pokemon like Spinarak for a change instead of common Growlithe or Arcanine to help against crime.Not to mention Mistys reaction to Spinarak was really funny(yeah thats Misty never was and never will like bug pokemon).

Also this was one of those rare episodes which offered seeing payday being used.Poor James who had to sacrifice his bottle cap collection to fake Meowth payday.Overall this was nice episode in which i enjoyed a lot.

A cool episode indeed. But I wish they came up with some original antagonists for this one >_>

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Cute wittle Spinarak (unless scary)!

I hate Spinarak, it's really ugly and not the kind of pokemon you'd expect an Officer Jenny to have.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Like what Blue Snover said. Most Officer Jenny's have Growlithes/Arcanines. Give Spinarack to a bug catcher!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Meh...Spinarak dont fit Jenny...why not a Murkrow?
    Spinarak looks so...weak..
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I agree, Jenny should stick with Growlithe or Arcanine...and besides, it seemed a little odd to me that it only took one strand of thread from Spinarak to pull down Team Rocket's balloon.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

wow that was my favorite episode

SteveAnime's Deviantart (Drawing)
    SteveAnime's Yahoo Video
    SteveAnime's LiveVideo
    SteveAnime's Facebook
    SteveAnime's En.Wikipedia
    SteveAnime's Anime Music Videos
    SteveAnime's MYFCOnline (Marry Your Favorite Character Online)

R.I.P. for My favorite Talents
    Steve Irwin (1962–2006)
    George Carlin (1937-2008)
    Maddie Blaustein (1960-2008)
    Michael Jackson (1958-2009)

Favorite Anime: Pokemon, Inuyasha, and Etc.
    Favorite Cartoon Character: Officer Jenny

It's was very funny when Charizard was trying to be like the rock Blastoise there, because no one can believe it realy rock, when his color is red/orange...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This isn't really a stand-out episode, but as usual, Musashi and Kojirou provide the highlights. I know it must be monotonous to hear me say that about every Jouto episode, but they really are the saving graces of otherwise boring plots. The concept of a new copycat burglar emulating the crimes of a century-old criminal has the potential for a lot of mystery, but since we learn right away that it's Musashi-tachi, there's really no suspense. However, if we hadn't known it was them right away, we wouldn't have gotten that hilarious scene where Kojirou weeps over his gradually diminishing bottlecap collection. It's a catch-22, to be sure.

I will say one thing, though, at least this plot is different. After three "So-and-so Pokémon can't master a certain skill" episodes in a row, this is a breath of fresh air, and that definitely helps in its favor. Itomaru is another Pokémon with a paralyzingly cute cry. "Marito. Marito." And speaking of paralyzing, I still love that scene before the title where Itomaru drops right in front of Kasumi's face and scares the daylights out of her. ("MUSHI~!") Her subsequent freak-out when she sees the police station full of Itomaru dangling from the ceiling is just as priceless.

I notice Heracross isn't really doing anything yet. Satoshi caught him five episodes ago and we've only seen him battle once. Heck, even in the climactic apprehension scene, it's Zenigame, Fushigidane, and Lizardon who actually attack the Rocket-dan balloon. It's no wonder Heracross won't be around for much longer - it's like the writers gave him to Satoshi and said "Okay...now what?"

This episode's installment of "Ookido-hakase's Pokémon Lecture" is strikingly similar to the previous one. Poor dope, you think he'd know not to pat anything in the Nidoran family on the back by now.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

a great eposode

but i hate spinarake

Anyway, moving right along, I think this was one of the better episodes in the whole Johto Journeys season.

I liked that Officer Jenny and her team used Spinarak instead of just the normal Growlithe to solve crime in the city. Spinarak are creepy, but I suppose their webs come in handy.

I loved that Team Rocket was the group of thieves stealing rare items in this episode. Though again, they failed thanks to a trusty Spinarak. 9/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast