Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illusion Confusion! (123)

I thought it was a great episode. Hoothoot is a pretty cool Pokémon and it's the first time in a long time that I actually got to see it without with both legs. Gary made a rather random appearance here though which was pretty pointless.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Didn't like this episode. It was cool however to see Hoothoot for the 1st time. They say you can't see the change, but it is very noticeable. The whole episode didn't show anything of note to me...

5/100

Didn't like this episode to much. But seeing Hoothoot was cool and seeing it only had one foot.

3/10

This was so funny, Hoothoot pecking Ash and liking Misty! And Gary being lucky getting the last "normal" Hoothoot. When Ash said there were no pretty girls, he didn't mean it. I don't see Misty as pretty, but I'm sure Ash does (I'm a PokeShipper). That old woman shouldn't have been mad, she's a woman, not a girl.

I liked the idea of needing a Hoothoot to navigate through the forest cause of some trouble making Ghost Pokemon. It was adorbz seeing Hoot Hoot attached to Misty. It was great how he saved her from the ghost illusions after knowing that Misty truly did believe in him.
    Last edited by Blessed; 30th July 2013 at 8:14 PM.

It's Bellossom!
    Hagatha... what a brilliant name! This was an alright episode. It was nice to see Ash getting pecked, and a Pokémon that was sort of similar to Brock. I wouldn't mind a bunch of Haunter and Gengar making an illusion like they did for Team Rocket at the end.

xxx

I didn't like how Gary was in this episode for like 5 seconds...why bother putting him in if he's not going to do anything? Oh well, aside from that I thought the rest of the episode was pretty good. I thought the illusions were pretty interesting and fun to watch. Also, I liked Hagatha and Nagatha, mostly because of how scary looking they were.

Nice episode, I think it's kinda under-rated, but I guess that's a matter of opinion.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Considering Gary's appearance rate was pretty low for most of Johto (Excluding the Johto League of course) he appeared pretty fast already. I think this episode was hilarious while simultaneously having a great plot. Hoothoot was hilarious with Ash xD.

Haha. That Hoothoot was too funny when it was pecking Ash. I do wonder what Pokemon Gary caught in the forest though. And haha, it likes Misty.

It started off silly but I got into it as it progressed! I would have liked Ash to have kept HootHoot but I guess it belongs to Hagatha and Agatha lmao, it was funny when they thought Hagatha was an illusion

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Typical Gary getting the last good Hoothoot and leaving the others with the bad one.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12