Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flower Power! (124)

This episode was ok... The Bellossom were really cute and had a great dance routine. This episode didn't provide much else though... It was nice to see the Bellossom finally get it right.

23/100

Bellossoms are cute, but didn't really like the show that much as I liked the others.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

I did not like this episode. Cool to see Belleosm for the first time though

2\10

Okay I really don't like this episode near the beginning when team rocket show up to put on a show why the hack to they stop them. What do they want to kill them that badly

It was an okay episode I guess. It's really too bad that those dance moves haven't been incorporated in Ash's battles more often. It would've been interesting to see more dance moves in Pokémon Contest battles.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was cute & hilarious, I really got a laugh at Pikachu avoiding TR's attacks by dancing thanks to learning it from the Bellossom. Very entertaining to see.
    Last edited by Blessed; 4th September 2012 at 4:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    I did not like this episode. Cool to see Belleosm for the first time though

2\10
    It wasn't the first time. The Pikachu short before the second movie was, with the Bellossom song/dance.

Great episode. James was so awesome in his transvestite dress! I always like it when James crossdresses, it's so funny. Aside from that, dancing during battle was cool, Ash learned something. 9/10.

It's Spinarak!
    This was an alright episode, although a tad on the boring side. The Bellossom were cute though. The way Ash stopped Team Rocket the second time was a bit stupid, seeing as he could have injured the other Pokémon. And judging from the past few episodes, that Electrode should have exploded in the net!

xxx

The Belossom made this episode for me.
    6/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I really liked this episode. The Bellossom were the best part of the episode for me because Bellossom was one of my favourite Pokemon during the Gen II era - I just loved how beautiful and elegant they looked. I liked watching the two Bellossom pull of a great performance at the end.

Also, James looks really good in a tutu.

Misty: Maybe we can relax and do some sightseeing while we're here.
    Brock: Misty!!!, I can't relax at a city full of girls that need to be protected!
    Misty: Protected from you!

Hahaha, I loved the introduction of Bellessom and Bailey was a good character of the day. I think they did this pretty well and was really enjoying to watch.

I really love this episode! It's one of my favorites and it has so memorable scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    This episode was ok... The Bellossom were really cute and had a great dance routine. This episode didn't provide much else though... It was nice to see the Bellossom finally get it right.

23/100
    If it was ok why did you give it a 23 out of 100? I don't understand your percentages...
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 8th September 2012 at 10:36 AM.

I really like this episode. I loved when Bellossom were dodging Victreebel's Swords Dance. It was amazing. And adding to that, the Maractus episode in Rival Destinies. Is so similar to this one.

Okay I'm currently watching this episode on Pokémon TV and I can't believe I forgot about this hilarious episode. Just the part with Meowth trying to tell jokes made my day.

Also: "I'm wearing tights instead of pants!"

This is the kind of stuff we need that isn't forced or cringe worthy!

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

favorite johto episode

favorite johto episode

This episode was all right but not interesting since Nyarth should have done better to attract the crowd in my opinion. I like the scene when Heracros sent Pikachu upwards by using his horn just act like a powerful catapult and Pikachu danced to dodge the attacks. I also liked Kojiro dressed as a woman but I am not impressed with Kireihana debut.

Good that the Bellossom got the routine right in the end.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Seeing a whole bunch of performer Pokemon in Florando Town was interesting. I cackled when James dressed up in that ballet outfit and Jessie dressed up as a flamenco dancer. One thing that I found really strange was that the random Oddish from the Team Rocket net scene was twice as tall as the Bellossom though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12