Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spinarak Attack! (125)

Yeah this episode was on last night on Boomerang. I've always enjoyed this episode. But I couldn't remember the name of it, until last night.
    Plat FC: ???? ???? ????
    Name: SCOTT

I lost My DS along with my Platinum game.

Good episode. Didn't expect to see him Jenny, but every appearance of her is great.
    Well Misty's fear again was shown, actually I don't think Spinarak is so scary... lol, every time she's afraid it gets funnier.

A very nice episode, decent filler, Brock <3 he's the dude! I loved to see all of Ash's team!

10/10
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 2nd April 2011 at 5:58 PM.

Brock was pretty funny in this episode. Watching this episode though, I realize how much i miss James's bottle cap love. i really can't remember the last time he mentioned them though it was probably in Johto or Hoenn. Anyway, I like that Team Rocket was actually able to be serious threats in this episode and I liked their taunting note that they left too.

This episode was ok... Seeing Spinerak for the 1st time, and seeing Officer Jenny using a pokemon other than Growlithe for Police work was really cool. Misty's fear of Spinerak was hilarious and so was Spinerak.

17/100

Very nice episode. Even though I hate filler episode's this one was okay. Seeing Spinarak for the first time was very funny. Misty sure does hate bugs.

7/10

I thought that the idea of using Spinarak instead of Growlithe was interesting at first but they didn't really keep my interest for long. It was pretty bland I guess.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was nice, Misty's reaction to Spinarack was hilarious. Also, it was interesting seeing an Officer Jenny with a Spinarack when her signature line pokemon is either a Growlithe or Arcanine.
    Last edited by Blessed; 9th September 2012 at 7:42 PM.

Misty reacting to Spinarak was funny! The episode was original, I love it! 10/10! It was nice to see other police Pokemon, not only Growlithe. But all nice things I wanted to say about this episode have already been brought up by others... And Brock was great!

It's Snubbull!
    lol Team Rocket at the end. The episode was a bit boring, but I do like the way the Animé makes the more pathetic Pokémon seem extremely useful.

xxx

I remember thinking that Spinarak was so awesome after seeing this episode many years ago. I thought it was kinda cute how it made different "faces" with the patterns on its abdomen at the beginning of the episode. Also, it was nice seeing the police using Spinarak instead of Growlithe - I agree with what Lamia said about the anime making weaker Pokemon look really useful.

This episode I remember too. That episode were Ash, Brock and Misty had to stay in that house all the way until midnight was hilarious lol. Also, I loved the part that Spinarak had a good introduction in this episode.
    Last edited by 7threst; 8th September 2012 at 11:01 AM.

I wouldn't like to enter a city and a Spinarak sees hi close to my face. I would die there on the spot. It was an okay episode, but it was a cool when Team Rocket's balloon was stopped by Spinarak's web.

Charizard trying to blend in with statues was pretty funny.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12