Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snubbull Snobbery! (126)

(Sighs) This another one of those episodes that made Johto so slow. Snubbull didn't need to follow Meowth and be a second Jigglypuff tag along.

My ideal battle ever!

Snubull is one of the most annoying things in Johto for me. I never enjoyed its gag of biting on the tails of Pokémon and stuff. the premise of this episode was nice but I didn't really pay any attention to it honestly so yeah.

It was a great episode
    Hello!

xD

This episode was ok... Seeing Snubbell for the 1st time was cool, but the 2nd episode with Snubbell was far better. It's hilarious seeing Snubbell love Meowth's tail. Its owners are so clueless in this episode...

30/100

lol Snubble having a ribbon is funny. I like the episode very much but episodes in this season seems to be mostly about love.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

I hate Snubbull so much but making it a reccuring character was even worse.

1/10

I didn't really care for Snubbull's attitude and I would've enjoyed seeing it get married to the snobbish Snubbull. The writer's biggest mistake in this episode was allowing Snubbull to escape the new garden at the end.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I got a laugh at how they've made Snubbull the Jigglypuff of Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I got a laugh at how they've made Snubbull the Jigglypuff of Johto.
    I agree. But Jigglypuff is better!

Good episode, 9/10. Snubbull was so funny! That male Snubbull that was going to marry Snubbull was awesome and funny! XD

It's Stantler!
    lol I like Jessie's method of getting Snubbull off Meowth's tail. I felt quite sorry for that Snubbull being so controlled by that over-sized lady. But this episode was still quite boring, even Team Rocket didn't make it that exciting.

xxx

I found this to be an okay episode. Most of it was a little on the boring side. However, I did like seeing Snubbull bite Meowth's tail. I thought it was quite funny. Also, I loved the male Snubbull Madame Muchmoney's Snubbull was "engaged" to - gotta love the fancy top hat and monocle. XD

Snubbull was one of the recurring Pokémons I didn't like that much. This "Madame" was also a little bit of annoying and that made this episode kind of lame. One of the things I did enjoy ( and I always love those) are the running gags and in this particular case with Snubbull biting Mewoth's tail.

Haha. I can't help but laugh at this episode. Snubbull using Scary Face was truly hilarious and biting Arbok's tail was too.

I felt for meowth so bad for always having his tail bitten! poor meowth! i also loved how owner went above and beyond to basically give snubbull everything a human would recieve

This episode is one of my least favorite Johto episode because this is one of those boring episodes that slowed down the Johto saga. I never enjoyed the gag of Snubbull biting Mewoth's tale, it was annoying to me. The writers shouldn't have made that Snubbull a recurring character, she was so annoying throughout the Johto saga. It would've been a little better if the female Snubbull ended up marrying the male Snubbull.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Great to see Bull and its love towards Nyarth's tail. I think Bull situation is just like Kojiro since both live in a wealthy family but want freedom instead. This episode is quite funny in general and I like Bull took part in the battle with Arbok and Utsubot.

Yeah, I wonder why the Snubbull liked biting Meowth's tail so much for? Weird.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12