Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Big Horn! (127)

I like this episode. Brock got some develpment. Sad that Brock didn't capture the Stantler. The illusions were pretty freaky.

6/10

This episode is so cute! Brock should have caught Stantler! Brock was funny when he tried to imitate Stantler. I almost cried when Brock forced Stantler to leave him. Nice to see an episode focusing on Brock, who should've never been replaced by Cilan...

Nope, bad episode. It was nice to see Brock get some attention since he doesn't get too much of it ever but Stantler is such a boring Pokémon that it made the episode a drag to watch.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

7/10 I'm still waiting for a Rudolph Stantler among a team of 8 Sawsbuck...
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

really sad episode. brock going against all those stantler was quite cool and then the injured stantler walking there as well... just awesome. 10/10.

A good episode focusing on Brock and his goal of becoming a top notch Pokemon Breeder. I like how him, Stantler, Ash & Misty were all together in the pokemon center. Brock is so nice & caring any girl/pokemon would love someone like that.

It's Totodile!
    That baby Stantler was too cute! I liked this episode, seeing as it focused mainly on Brock and his Breeder skills. I really wanted him to catch it but then he was right to let it go back to it's herd. The end was funny with Team Rocket and the actual herd!

xxx

Ah, a good episode that was focused on Brock. For me, it is great to see Brock being a good breeder and the interactions between him and Stantler were really great to see. A lot of filler episodes so far, but the introductions to Pokémons are great in my opinion.

I wish Brock would have caught Stantler. But, it was a young one. But, it's good to see Onix battle something its size for a change.

This was one of the decent Johto episodes in my opinion. This episode showed how much Brock's breeding skills has improved. it also showed the bond between Brock and the bady stantler. I liked how Brock imitated a Stanler and and tried to take care of the little Stantler. Too bad the other Stantler misunderstood Brock's intentions and started to attack him. But it's nice when the baby Stanler and Brock became friends, It's a wise decision of him to return the Stantler to it's mother instead of keeping it.
    It was sad when Brock was trying to say goodbye to Stantler. Stantler didn't want to leave Brock, but he still left the baby Pokémon so it can reunite with it's mother.
    I really disliked Team Rocket in this episode, what's up with them using a giant robot for capturing a little Stantler? no wonder why they run out of money sometimes. I liked how Brock saved the little Stanler from Team Rocket, it's really cool.
    The scene where the bady Stantler reunited with it's mother......was touching.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Odoshishi was quite cute and another great Takeshi focused episode. Although I would like Takeshi catch one but it did not happen. I did not notices that many Odoshishi was just an illusion. Final comment is that Takeshi was as brave as Satoshi when he sees Pokémon in danger.

They make this whole episode with Brock nursing an injured baby Stantler back to health and they don't even have him capture it. Too bad, Stantler would have been a good pokemon for Brock in Johto

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    They make this whole episode with Brock nursing an injured baby Stantler back to health and they don't even have him capture it. Too bad, Stantler would have been a good pokemon for Brock in Johto
    That was the beauty of the show in the early days. So selfless and good. I wish we could see more of that.

It's odd how powerful wild Pokemon can be in the show. Stantler was able to fool everybody but stunts like that are never really pulled by captured Pokemon under trainers orders. Even though Stantler seemed so powerful, Brock still returned it to it's home. What guy Brock. What a guy!
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Like others, I thought Brock was going to catch this Stantler.
    Sad that he didn't though, because it took a big liking to him.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12