Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once In A Blue Moon! (129)

This was the 1 episode in all of Pokemon that I disliked the most. The only thing I liked was seeing Quagsire for the 1st time. The whole plot of this episode was really bad...

0/100

Quagsire = cute

7/10
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

This episode was nice with the GS ball but Quagsire was so annoying wanting it, not giving up until it finally got it but Ash was the lucky one because his item came last in the stream.

Quagsire is cute! It was good to see Ash getting the GS Ball back, but the idea of the Quagsire stealing round items was cool! And Chikorita made this even better. She has a crush on Ashyboy. But she doesn't stand a chance against Misty! 10/10.

It's Ledyba!
    I liked seeing Quagsire, and this was a somewhat interesting episode, but it was still edging towards being boring. Chikorita having a crush on Ash was funny. The way the Quagsire attacked Team Rocket was also funny!

xxx

I love how they are hyping the GS ball up so much, only letting it slide away in complete mystery after it got delivered to Kurt. Qaugsire was good and its almost impossible to not notice how much they spend every episode debuting new Pokémons. In a way that is good, but also gets mandatory longer it drags on.

I know I love Water Pokemon in all, but Quagsire scare me for some reason. It's just that face that they have. Anyways, it was an okay episode, I was a little annoyed to how that Quagsire kept coming back for the GS Ball. Officer Jenny says Ash will have good luck. I wonder what that is? Because I surely forgot. xD

Probavly one lf the funnier johto fillers early on.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Funny how The GS ball is the thing that becomes the luckiest item, yet it's the thing that just get's thrown to the wayside later.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12