Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Whistle Stop! (130)

Meh, it wasn't that interesting, like always I loved Brock's flirting <3 6/10

It was just about the worst episode in the entire series, It could be a lot better.
    Hello!

xD

It was an okay episode. I can come up with many episodes that are more entertaining than this one. This was just a really bad episode.

This was an ok episode. This was a really cool way to introduce Ledyba for the 1st time. Too bad this was the only way they could think of to use it.

16/100

Wasn't that interesting. Cool to see Ledyba for the first time.

3\10

Great episode, from a great season, of a great saga! Nothing's wrong with fillers if they are enjoyable! The way the Ledyba defeated Team Rocket was great! I like Ledyba, I like Jotho!

This episode was kinda boring, but I liked how Misty wasn't afraid of Ledyba despite it being a bug pokemon, also When Misty understood what Ariel said, Ash grinned at her saying if he could explain it to her, that was cute lol.
    Last edited by Blessed; 30th January 2012 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    This episode was kinda boring, but I liked how Misty wasn't afraid of Ledyba despite it being a bug pokemon, also When Misty understood what Ariel said, Ash grinned at her saying if he could explain it to her, that was cute lol.
    Misty wasn't afraid of many bug Pokemon like Heracross.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Apparently, Heracross doesn't really fall into the creepy category, like, say, Pinsir or Caterpie.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I am aware of that, she is afraid of bug pokemon but is indifferent to the "cute ones" examples of this are buterfree, heracross, ledyba.

It's Blissey!
    Ledyba flying looked really fun! This was a good episode, even though nothing too exciting happened. At least the way Ledyba defeated Team Rocket was fun to watch!

xxx

I hate this episode, in my opinion it's the worst episode ever.
    I literally fell asleep watching it all those years ago, and I really wish they could have introduced Ledyba in a better way.
    The episode is just too bland, it just wasn't enjoyable like other Johto fillers such as The Wayward Wobbuffet.
    2/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

While this episode proven to be quite standard, after watching through it all, I was surprisingly quite amused in a way. I think the character of the day was quite good, whereas the Ledyba's were in no way, shape or form different from each other.

I don't know why. But, I felt sad when Team Rocket saw the COTD's Ledyba. Maybe because she had short hair. Lickitung performing Supersonic for the first time was good as well.

This episode was quite boring since it was nothing more than a Pokémon debut. The only part I found funny in this episode was Heracros climb on the tree and ate something when Satoshi asked him to help the group of Rediba.

Seeing those Ledyba babies in that one flashback was neat. Baby Ledyba are kinda cute.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I thought it was hilarious that Team Rocket's bridge trap backfired on them and very convenient that Arielle and her squad of Ledyba arrived to help Ash and friends cross the river. Anyway, even though I found Arielle to be a bland COTD, I appreciated her flashback that showed how she had raised her Ledyba when they were merely babies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12