Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ignorance Is Blissey (131)

I loved seeing Jessie's soft side in this episode :] I never knew she actually had a friend besides team rocket! lol
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

It was my favorite episode ever because it was so cute with Blissey and Jessie. I like how Blissey has such a good heart, even though she tended to get over excited and clumsy. Even how she was nice to Jessie, regardless of her being with Team Rocket.

Wow, normally Jessie is the last one in TR to even consider doing anything nice; but for once she was the kind and caring one. So much potential revealed from her youth, and she threw it away by joining TR. Oh well.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

It was very sad how Arbok hit Blissey...
    Jessie was so mean to her, how bad she didn't love Blissey like in the past.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Probably the SADDEST Pokemon episode you'll encounter besides "Pikachu's Goodbye". I almost cry each and every time I see it ;_;

Ash and Co. run into this crazy Blissey that's as clumsy as heck. Why they stayed their is anyone's guess but it turns nice when Jessie realizes that Blissey is her old friend from the Nurses' School.

It was sad to see Jessie having her Arbok attack her old friend. But at least she saved Blissey by making it look as if Team Rocket was the enemy. 10/10 + 1 ;_;

Ash-Kid- I think this would be one of the episodes where Jessie wasn't that mean, after Arbok and Lickitung attacked Blissey she told them that wasn't the way she said to attack, and then told them to do it lightly the second time.

It was a sad episode, but would Blissey really lose her nurse career just because she happened to be friends with Jessie in the past? Because whoever is charge of that kind of thing should really not be so narrow minded, Jessie wasn't a TR member back then so they shouldn't able to fire Blissey for being friends with her (Especially since Blissey I think didn't really fully understand who TR was)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I pretty loved how Blissey was so clumsy.

Jessie being a nurse does not really suit her personality. She made a good decision, but shouldn't have acted like she acted. But I have never expected them to act in a different way anyways

OMG! I love this kind of episode where we know about character's past and Jessie was going to be a nurse, also she showed her soft side, she and Blissey got a solid friendship I loved Ash & Blissey parts! XD

10/10

The Ash and Blissey parts were hilarious! I was also so sure that Jessie would catch Blissey. It would have made the perfect Jotho Pokemon for her. (sighs) Another thing they could have done that could have made Johto better.

My ideal battle ever!

I love this episode. Ash suffering XD

My mother (Pokémon fan too, but not as addicted as me) always says "Blissey Alcohol" when the word "Blissey" is said, or when "Alcohol" is said.

It was odd to see Jessie being nice.

Milotic

It was very nice seeing Jessie have an episode. Team Rocket episodes are always well done and this is certainly no exception. I was actually touched at the scenes where Jessie was trying to cover up for Blissey when Blissey was being accused for stealing food.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was ok. It was cool seeing Blissey for the 1st time, and the background between Blissey and Jessie. The ending was odd though. This episode was hilarious! Blissey kept trying to help and kept screwing it up in the funniest ways.

30/100

Oh Blissey! I love this episode! Blissey was my favorite Pokemon for a while because I really like fat Pokemon. Glad to see it in one of the episodes! We should have more Blisseys in the Pokemon Centers.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

I loved this episode. Seeing Blissey for the first time was cool. It was reall cool and surprising that Jessie wanted to become a Nurse and her and Blissey had met before

8/10

I wanted to see more Blisseys in the Pokemon centers. Why not?

I've really come to like this episode. It was pretty sweet seeing Blissey's debut being a bond between Blissey and Jessie. Was really cute to watch.

8.5/10

Ha ha, this episode. I think this is one of the better episodes of Johto, in my opinion, especially since it's a memorable one, I think about it quite often. It's not often you get a detailed backstory, especially since this is Jessie we're talking about, and I found it hilarious she enrolled in a nursing school for Chansey. But her friendship with one particular clumsy one was really sweet.

But that Blissey was so persistent, she was scary, and yet my brothers and I laughed the whole time. I think we will still guffaw at the scene where she applies the alcohol to his back after giving him a stare, that's honestly one of the best screams I remember hearing in the Pokémon anime.

Shame we don't hear about the Blissey anymore. She was great.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

This episode was so nice, I cried when young Jessie left the nurse school, & Blissey gave half of it's egg pendant so that a little bit of them are always with each other. & then when Blissey kept sprinting straight to Jessie she made it attack it and then she was all damaged, I cried. She didn't care she kept on coming towards her and then Jessie realizing Blissey actually cares about her which was so emotional. Ash's bad fixation over hunger was really annoying to me though. And I wish we could have seen more of Jessie's past I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Blessed; 4th September 2012 at 3:13 AM.

It's Togepi!
    Blissey is so cute! (: And it was so clumsy! It was weird seeing that Jessie was once actually nice! And also wanted to be a Nurse rather than a criminal! Her and Chansey made such a good team back then! I actually felt quite bad for Jessie when she failed again. ): It was so sad when Jessie had to battle Blissey for her own good, yet Blissey still wanted a Jessie hug! Blissey and Jessie make such good friends. Definitely one of my favourite episodes!

xxx

This episode is equally on par with Holy Matrimony, which was a awesome episode. I loved how they took 3 episode for the trio and explaining their background. That is what makes this episode pretty strong. For the rest was the ending emotional - Jessie forced to attack her friend must have been pretty hard for her.

I LOVED this episode. Blissey was amazing in it. I liked how they showed Jessie as a helpful person in the past. And her voice was really sweet. And it was pretty sad when Blissey kept walking to Jessie after each attack.

I've found this episode really likable too. It's one of the ones I've watched the most because I really like the episodes that show Team Rocket's background. Holy Matrimony is one of my very favorite episodes.

I thought it was so cute that Jessie actually still had the little half of the necklace-thing that Blissey had given her, and it's pretty impressive that Blissey even recognized her! xD

I thought it was funny when Jessie was "battling" the Blissey and she told her Arbok to bit it, lightly so Arbok went in for a bite, then stopped, and just nibbled it a tiny bit. xD Same thing when her Lickitung used slam on it. xD

I liked this episode! Showed some past history of Jessie and that Blissey...there's some character development for 'ya
    Wish Blissey would appear more often though
    I'd give this episode a 6.5/10
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

Great episode indeed because there is some story between Musashi and Happinas. Another bad preparation from Rocket attempting to steal Pikachu as they did not do any electric proof. I think Happinas will still treat Musashi as a friend even when Musashi is Rocket Dan member now.

Jessie was old friends with that Blissey... I honestly wasn't expecting that to happen!
    I pitied Ash getting that painful treatment from Blissey. Ouch!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12