Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignorance Is Blissey (131)

Default Ignorance Is Blissey (131)

Ignorance Is Blissey!

At a Pokémon Center, Ash & Co. discover a Blissey, the evolved form of Chansey. While relaxing, Ash keeps getting hurt by Blissey accidently. But Team Rocket soon arrive, and since the Blissey is an old friend of Jessie, Jessie cons it into getting food for it. Will this Blissey be corrupted by Team Rocket?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I love learning more about Jessie's past in this episode. The episode really shows that Jessie doesn't always have her bad side, which is something I really like seeing.

Ororo Munroe Guest

This shows that Jessie isn't always mean and she acts most of the time. The flashback was cute and was nice to see TR help Blissey.

meggirl63 Guest

The hilarious part was when Ash screamed after he got some "rubbing alcohol" rubbed into his scratched back.

This was really a great episode. It was packed with emotion, and had undeniably the longest flashback sequence in the entire show. Pure character development gold. What "Holy Matrimony" was for Kojirou, this episode was for Musashi.

Not to mention the touching scene where Musashi has to fight off Hapinasu so it won't get in trouble for helping criminals. It was sad how Hapinasu just kept coming towards them with that happy smile on it's face through all the attacks and everything. Proof that Musashi really is a nice person on the inside... she just doesn't let it out very often. XP
    ~

Melissa Guest

It was really touching at the end of the flashback when Jessie had to leave Chansey and Chansey gave her half of its gold pendant thing.

Nice episode indeed.. It was all that Joys fault > She should have known that humans fall asleep to lulalaby some teacher she is.

Yeah, but the teacher wasn't a nurse Joi, she was just some random woman. XP
    ~

Is it just me, or isn't the link for the pictures actually the link to the episode where Ash fights Falkner? o.o;;

I love this episode but not because of Jessie XD

This was a great episode! It shows how Jessie isnt just a heartless b**** XD I think nurse joy should stick with chansey though, it looks much better.

I never got why this is the only pk center with
    a Blissey?
    [img]http://i1.*******.com/n3xgd3.png[/img]
    This was made by Sapphirel

Unhappy

This is one of my favourite episodes too, I wanted to watch it today but couldn't find it on my dvds! Does anyone know which one it's on? Was it missed out on the Johto dvds or am I just being blind and just can't find it?
    Thanks I love the bits with Jessie.

Just found out this is the only dvd i have not got, I am sure I had all of them. Never mind i'll have to order it!
    Last edited by Jigglypaul; 5th February 2006 at 9:04 PM. Reason: whoops found it!

i like learning about charecters past so 10/10

merry christmas!

Overall pretty good, I love looking back at TR's pasts as they have interesting pasts, who knew Jessie wanted to be a nurse

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A very good episode, we learn a little bit more about Jessie's past and that she wanted to be a Pokemon Nurse. It's nice to she Jessie actually showing feelings for once and that she's not just an Ice Queen who has a very high opinion of herself. Seeing the nurse school was interesting and that yes even Pokemon have to go to school to learn. Jessie was very cute and pretty when she was a kid. It was touching to see Chansey give have it's pendant to Jessie so they'll always remember each other that was very nice. Another thing I liked about this episode is the fact that it's not a Chansey working with Nurse Joy it's a Blissey which is a nice turn around only if it's for one episode, also poor Ash having to suffer through Blissey's attempts at helping him.
    Last edited by Battra; 21st March 2007 at 5:08 PM.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode was very weird, i never knew Jessie could be so nice But i did love the Blissey

~*Olivertwist*~
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/iz99n8.png[/IMG]

this episode makes me wonder even more what jessie & james's past is.
    10/10
    Last edited by (s.i.e); 6th July 2008 at 1:45 AM.

I liked Blissey! She was so nice to Jessie, and you could see the strong friendship there.

As (s.i.e) said, it makes me wonder about Team Rocket in general. Both Jessie and James seem to have pasts that are quite full of action Oo; But, I still loved the episode. I kinda miss that Blissey...
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I love this episode
    10/10
    Blissey is a true friend =)
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

I really liked this episode. To see Mushashi was willing to do that in the end was sad to watch, but Blissey was a true friend. Musashi isn't so bad, we see.

I've always wondered what that track was when Mushashi is walking away from the Nurse School and talks to Blissey one last time before become part of Rocket-Dan? Anyone know?

This was a great and very touching episode.We get to see part of Jessies past and how she wanted to become pokemon nurse.Also it was very nice from Chansey to give Jessie his pendant as symbol of their friendship to keep reminding each other about them and this episode showed how strong friendship can be and how true friendship never dies.Anyway it was great to see Blissey and Jessie meeting each other after so much time and it was good that Jessie was actually nice a change.

Overall a very good episode.

Blissey was adorable. I quite enjoyed this episode a lot. It was rather humorous how Blissey kept messing things up. ^^

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

I love this episode..mainly because Blissey was an old friend of Jessie
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I really enjoyed this episode. I loved how they showed Jessie's past, and her dream of becoming a pokemon nurse. Also, who would of thought that Chansey have to go to nursing school. I just thought that they were naturally talented. I laughed all throughout the part where Blissey was trying to help Ash. It was so sad that no matter how hard Jessie tried to hurt Blissey, she just couldn't do it. And poor Blissey just kept walking towards Jessie through all of the attacks. I still think that Pokemon Centers should stick with Chanseys instead of Blisseys. However Blissey is a true friend.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast