Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ignorance Is Blissey (131)

Blissey was so clumsy and it got old really fast in my opinion. I laughed when she casually walked in on Ash while he was bathing though. Aside from the fan service, I was heartbroken when Jessie had her Pokemon attack Blissey; it was just so sad given their history with each other. The ending was bittersweet in my view.

Wow the Blissey was so strange and eager to help others but I almost didn't like her ha ha. I did think her past with Jessie was interesting however and I felt bad that she was being taken advantage of but at least it had a happy ending. :3

Seeing that the Blissey had a connection with Jessie was nice, though, which pretty much allowed her to steal food from the Pokémon Center. But the nicest part was at the end, where Jessie puts together the good luck charm that Blissey wore and that Blissey snapped for her for a part to keep to remember their friendship.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJesus123 View Post
    I liked this episode! Showed some past history of Jessie and that Blissey...there's some character development for 'ya
    Wish Blissey would appear more often though
    I'd give this episode a 6.5/10
    It wasn't much development from my perspective since Jessie didn't change permanently just because of seeing Blissey again.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    It wasn't much development from my perspective since Jessie didn't change permanently just because of seeing Blissey again.
    She got backstory which I think counts. Sure she didn't change but some of her past experiences were shown which gave us new insight into her character. ^^

This is one of the best episodes of the Jhoto region.Jessie really had a painful past.Her friendship with Blissey was very sweet and the ending was heart touching. 9.8/10.^^

Blissey being easily manipulated by TR kind of made me feel bad for her. I didn't give a damn about Jessie's medical school flashback, though.

Blissey dropping alcohol on Ash's wounds was very amusing and Jessie acting tough to protect her old friend Blissey was devastating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123