Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Bout With Sprout (132)

that ****ing kid was annoying -_- but at least he got along with Bellsprout.

Meh episode! but I always love Brock's flirting and that teacher was a ***! XD

8/10

Not my favorite episode since I don't really like Bellsprout and the kid was really annoying. The whole episode was just so boring.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

To be honest, I like the episode

Infact, some people will probably think Im crazy since my fave region is Johto
    My fave season is season 4, but season 3 & 5 are great
    Hello!

xD

This episode was ok... Glad to see that kid got along with Bellsprout in the end. This episode was definitely a good way to introduce the Sprout Tower from the games. The kid was definitely annoying though.

31/100

Episode was alright. Good to see the kid and Bellsprout get along. The kid was a little Brat. Cool to see Sprout tower.

5/10

this episode was really confusing. Pikachu is ash's so he couldn't have captured it even if he had thrown the pokeball and hit pikachu with it. so how could he have captured pikachu?

Default A Bout With Sprout

This was a great episode. I really liked the part when Zachary caught a Bellsprout. But really I wish Bellsprout would evolve into Weepinbell I mean it battled at least?
    Last edited by DeLaw; 27th July 2011 at 2:54 AM.

Cool zachie

i think zachie is part of team rocket

This was so funny, especially when Zack and Ash thought Zack actually catched Pikachu. And good to see how Zack appreciated Bellsprout and liked it at the end of the episode, while he didn't want it when he just cauht it. But isn't he a little young to get a Pokemon, and to battle?

This episode should have debuted Sunkern not Bellsprout. I wonder what the writers were thinking.

My ideal battle ever!

An okay episode, I was hoping they'd get to the Violet Gym already but whatev's. Hilarious how TR got a second chance to capture Pikachu again. That Zackie kid was such a brat but luckily later on he was okay. I got a kick out of Brock's flirting with Ms Priscilla & that Bellsprout was cute.
    Last edited by Blessed; 4th September 2012 at 3:04 AM.

It's Cleffa!
    lol that principle! Zackie was annoying but it's good to see he eventually ended up liking his Bellsprout! This episode was pretty boring but it had one of the best Team Rocket blast offs!

xxx

Ash in class lol. Anyway, I was always confused between this episode with that kid obsessed with the Meowth and this one with the kid wanting to have a Pikachu. I do like the other one more than this episode - kid was annoying.

I don't blame the kid for not liking to have had a Belsprout over another kind. I mean they are plenty of other pokemon in the sea.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I don't blame the kid for not liking to have had a Belsprout over another kind. I mean they are plenty of other pokemon in the sea.
    Which you can go after and capture with your awesome Bellsprout! Just look at Jeanette Fisher! Bellsprout was her main pokemon, and she had a Scyther as well..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    that ****ing kid was annoying -_- but at least he got along with Bellsprout.

Meh episode! but I always love Brock's flirting and that teacher was a ***! XD

8/10
    Stop hatin' on teachers in this show! The kids in this show can be real brats at times. If that was me, I would have been out of there with that attitude.

My ideal battle ever!

If only James sent his Victreebel out in this episode. I don't know why, but I thought it would have been cool. The kid was annoying. (-_-)

I F***ing hated that f***ing kid, he was an *******. If I were ash I would have kicked him right in he face. Also that bellsprout he caught was ash's!!! He used one of his pokeballs! Which means he took a spot in ash's team! Doesn't matter if he caught it, ash should have let it go and kicked the kid's ***. Another thing is that kid isn't even 10 years old!!! He's not aloud to have a pokemon! So the teacher should have at least taken the pokemon away from him. Overall I am furious with the way everyone was taking that kids abuse lightly I mean why didn't anyone scold him!? He was seriously abusing pikachu. And why didn't Brock yell at him about mistreating pokemon. Ash should have just let that kid get zapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Igottapoo View Post
    It was a good episode. It was nice to see someone other than Team Rocket try to steal Pikachu for a change :3
    That is true!

Obviously Team Rocket cut all the way through the center beam in the tower so how was the tower not falling down?
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12