Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Bout With Sprout (132)

Default A Bout With Sprout (132)

A Bout With Sprout!

Finally in Violet City, Ash & Co. find a school and he gets asked to give a small talk about Pokémon Training to the kids. However a kid is convinced that Ash's Pikachu is to be his, and when Pikachu runs off, he takes chase with one of Ash's empty Pokéballs. Can Ash find Pikachu before its too late?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ororo Munroe Guest

This was a good episode. Bellsprout seemed like a good first Pokemon for Zackie.

PokeFan4Ever7783 Guest

This was a good episode. Didn't fool me that Zackie caught Pikachu though. Not in this lifetime will Pikachu be in that stupid ball. Well unless you count the 1st movie and the 1st episode.

Funny thing to note about this episode is that in the Japanese version, when the Rocket-dan use their voice modifying megaphones, Nyasu unsurprisingly retains his tendency to say 'nya' at the end of his sentences. So although the voice sounded just like Satoshi it still had Nyasu's unique speech patterns. XD
    ~

Even though "The Purr-fect Hero" was a bit funnier, I do like this episode for several reasons. For one, Brock and the principal was ROFLOL hilarious. I also like bellsprouts, and the one in this episode was very cute, especially in the scene where the kid and Ash are walking to the Sprout Tower. I also liked the part when bellsprout was called into action by the kid, thinking it was Pikachu, and everyone gets confused. The only quibble I have about the episode is that it seems odd that the pillar went right back to working normally after Team Rocket was gone, even though it had been breaking apart. Otherwise, the episode is great.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

pretty good episode. entertaining to watch and had a pretty good plot. 9.5/10

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

This episode didn't fool me either. I knew that little yellow rat wasn't in that dumb ball.

Yeah, it was good....I hate kids..XP
    Working on the signature. D:

I love this episode because of the one scene where the Pokemon have tension with eachother. Bulbasaur and Heracross are always funny but this is where Chikorita starting to get a little bit jealous of Pikachu. Loved the look she gave Pikachu before she scooted between Pikachu and Ash.

That Zackie kid was a typical brat.

yeah it was good and funny how that kid confuse pikachu

9.5/10

merry christmas!

Not a really great one except for the dancing principal, lol
    The kid kind of annoyed me though

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This episode was very cool. i thought it was funny when that little kid caught a bellsprout instead of ash's pikachu

~*Olivertwist*~
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/iz99n8.png[/IMG]

A good episode, poor Pikachu being cased like that. It was nice to see an episode where Ash actually trys to do some teaching it was funny to watch. As for Zackie he may have acted like a brat but he turned out ok in the end, also something tells me Ash was alot like that when he was Zackie's age.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Zack looks a lot like a brat. He wants Ash's Pikachu, but he ends up getting a Bellsprout. The funniest thing in this episode is that the principal of the school is dressed in a ballerina outfit and Brock joins in, twirling and spinning like the principal!

that zack was very annoying but the episode was cool. 7/10.

Dumb kid. Why want Ash's Pikachu when he can get his own!!

Bellsprout wasn't such a bad alternative.

^ Why would you not want Ash's Pikachu? It's awesome <3

Zack made the whole episode for me. It was so funny seeing him try to catch Pikachu. I don't like him with a Bellsprout, to be honest =\ Oh well, I guess it's better than nothing.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I thought that this episode was good. My favorite part of this episode was when Ash and co. called out their Pokemon to play with the kids. I also liked the tower. 8.5/10

It was a good episode. It was nice to see someone other than Team Rocket try to steal Pikachu for a change :3

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Nice episode...i dont know but i kinda dont like bellsprout ^_^;
    but this one is a nice Bellsprouty
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I liked this episode. However, the dacing principal kind of bothered me a little bit. I felt bad for Pikachu having to be harassed by Zackie all the time. And when Zackie supposably caught Pikachu, I wasn't fooled one bit. I loved seeing the part where they are showing off all of their pokemon. The Bulbasaur and Heracross part has always been funny. And I love Chikorita to death. The face it made before scooting its way between Ash and Pikachu was great. I am glad Zackie got a pokemon, and I think Bellsprouts are awesome. However, I still don't understand how Sprout Tower is still standing after what Team Rocket did.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

It was strange that someone tried to capture Pikachu..

And i loved Zackie's Bellsprout, it was cute.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I missed this episode the first time around and when I did see it, I missed the first 6 minutes. I do remember it well though.

Ash and Co. attend the Trainer's School of Violet City right before the big gym battle. I remember the students going on a field trip to the Sprout Tower but it almost collapses.

That bratty COTD kid tries to catch Pikachu, but ends up catching Violet's mascot Pokemon, Bellsprout :3 Pretty cute ending, 8/10

I'm surprised Ash has finally remembered Pikachu has a pokeball. I thought it has been forgotten. That boy should have just loved his own pokemon and not trying to cpature another one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast