Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grin To Win! (137)

It was an ok filler episode. Cool to see Sunflora for the first time. Meowth was funny in his outfit, he sure is a master of disguise.

4/10

They ae stoping team rocket from stealing noodles basicly thay want them to starve I know theyare stealing a prize but I bet they'd stop them if they stole one can. Oh and I liked how Chikorita takled Pikachu out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcandyvioletxx View Post
    Alright.....is it just me, or was it a perverted joke at the very beginning of the episode when Misty told Brock out of absolutely nowhere, "She's not going to give you water if she already thinks that you're wet." Or something along the lines of that, right after Brock is done introducing himself to Sonrisa in his usual flirtatious way.

I tried to figure out other possible meanings for this and listened to it twice, but it sounded the same both times and at the time Brock was not drenched with any water or anything, so I can't think of any other explanation.

Is it just me that sees it this way? O.o
    No, you are right to ask this question. I thought the same thing too. Sometimes, when writers run out of new material for Team Rocket, sometimes they don't think in what damage is Misty doing by what she says and when she's pulling Brock away.

My ideal battle ever!

A good debute for Sunflora. Brock had his flirt. But the thing that made me love this episode is Meowth in his Sunflora costume! Meowth is awesome when he disguises! 10/10, but only because of Meowth dressing up as a Sunflora.

It's Ho-oh!
    The Pokémon are singing "Sunflora, flora...." and Brock asks "Are those Sunflora?" His breeder skills do amaze sometimes! I found this episode to be quite boring. Nice to see Sunflora, but that was all.

xxx

It was kind of wierd hearing brock talk about steroids when 4kids normally censors everything

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

also I couldn't help but laugh at how far jessie threw snubbul

Sorry for the double post but my PS3 won't let me edit the previous one

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Didn't enjoy it too much, but Brock's steroid joke was the highlight of this.
    5.5/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I bet Eric Stuart lol'd afterwards doing that introduction to Sonrissa. This episode for the rest was quite mandatory, with a nice introduction to Sunflora and the costume of Meowth. Not the best, not the worst.

The Sunflora in this episode were hilarious to see. I lol'd when Misty was bossing Meowth around. I liked Meowth's Sunflora costume. It was hilarious when Chikorita pushed Pikachu when it was about to use thunderbolt, destroying everything in the process. But hey, it was good that it ended up doing that.

it was nice episode.
    Sunflora's introduction was nice and i liked meowth's sunflora constume.

Haha. It was hilarious to hear Brock mention steroids. I thought I would never hear them say that in Pokemon. Just like when Ash said crap in the episode where Metapod evolves in.

Lol, so 4kids banned the jynx episode because they said it had racual stereotypes, but they have brock accuse a pokemon of ysing steroids to win.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quite enjoyed this episode and I like the Kimawari outfit for Nyarth. I was surprised that when Chicorita hit Pikachu turned out to break the Solar Panel made by the Rocket. Kimawari did a great job by launching solar beam to save the day. So I think its debut is better than Kireihana's debut earlier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12