Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chikorita's Big Upset! (138)

More Chikorita? It got like 3 episodes in Johto all about itself.

A boring Filler I think. I knew Chikorita was spoiled and jealous if she didn't get enough attention. This whole episode focused too much on helping Chikorita to "share" Ash. I'm glad that at least she didn't end up like Piplup.

I didn't think it was too good, except for the Fighting Pokemon. 2/10

Chikorita is my favorite Johto pokemon, so I was pleased it got another episode devoted to itself. More development for the lovely grass type. It was a decent filler episode.

Chikorita as always is so awesome. When Ash saved Chikorita it was very exciting.^_^

I love Chikorita too! ^_^ poor her, haha jealousy! Meowth betraying Team Rocket was hilarious and Brock flirting with Joy haha, 9/10

I like Chikorita and I totally agree with her. Ash likes and treats Pikachu better than his other Pokémon.

Chikorita is smart and has feelings. Ash should've realized.

Chikorita was jealous and she's right. Ash is not fair to his Pokémon. He should treat them all equally.

Pikachu is not holy.

Milotic

This episode really wasn't that interesting. Chikorita isn't one of my favorite Pokémon so seeing an episode about it wasn't that nice to see.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was ok as a filler. I don't like seeing jealousy between Ash's Pokemon. Was cool seeing Ash battle TR with both Pikachu and Chikorita together especially since both were on Ash's shoulders displaying great symbolism. Nurse Joy definitely had a cool role in this episode.

10/100

Chikorita being in love with Ash. It seems like there's a lot of lovin' this season with unfit mates. I mean first we had Totodile being in love with obese Azumarill, now Chikorita with Ash. But doesn't matter, I still liked the episode as I like Chikorita.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    Wow, I hated Chikorita in this. I know she's crushing and all, but come on. Pikachu is not a threat to that crush, and neither is any of Ash's Pokémon. I felt like giving her a slap in the face and being like "DON'T CRUSH ON YOUR HUMAN. THAT IS GROSS!" Because it is =\ Not a fan of inter-species romance, yeah. At least Chikorita & Pikachu made amends in the end.
    It wasn't really a crush but more of an attention matter. Chikorita I believe was a female and females do need certain attention then males since I do carry pets in my house. Special care is needed. And Ash doesn't carry alot of female Pokemon. Atleast not back then he didn't.

My ideal battle ever!

It was a pretty good filler. Chikorita was so cute.

6/10

poor chikorita.. Yeah Ash does show Pikachu alot of favoritism.. treats Pikachu like a king and kisses the ground Pikachu walks on... Ash the Pika-slave
    Black Version 2 FC: 4943 5487 2983

Poor chikorita! However, she could stand to fall in love with someone other than hertrainer.

Notice it says most people like me.

No you may not have my autograph.

Spoiler:- Credits:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

It's Hoppip!
    This was an alright filler, although I found the episode quite boring. Chikorita has some guts showing all of them Pokémon that it wasn't scared. I can see why Chikorita may be jealous, as was stated above, Ash does favour his Pikachu a lot more. I like how the 'thuggish' Pokémon were all Fighting types.

xxx

A cute episode, I was expecting to see Meowth translate what Chikoritas problem was. But that Nurse Joy already solved that. Lastly, I got a laugh at Brock's flirting and Misty pulling his ear everytime.

I liked that Chikorita was jealous of the little yellow vermin disease but I didn't like of how it was acting like a spoiled brat because of it.

My ideal battle ever!

Well, after all, Pikachu was Ash's first Pokemon. It's not as if Pikachu and Chikorita were Ash's children.

Lol, this episode just overly validates how oblivious Ash can be sometimes. Especially since this behavior and affection Chikorita had on Ash was obvious since it was captured ten episodes ago. I do like it actually, just that another Pokémon other than Pikachu is very loyal to Ash. That is probably a strong point of the whole Pokémon anime in general: Pokémons under the possession can possibly have some sort of a character. That is why this episode was just above mediocre.

Aww, Chikorita was jealous. It was funny to see her give the Fighting Pokemon the meh attitude. And she even took over as well. Too funny.

Chicorita is cute and her affection towards Satoshi is nice. While being cute she is shown to be strong to since she knocks out the fighting Pokémon. This is a good filler in my opinion.

I will say it's no surprise Ash favors Pikachu more. Pikachu was Ash's very first Pokemon, so I guess I don't blame Chikorita for being jealous.
    Glad that whole business got sorted out in the end.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12