Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foul Weather Friends! (139)

Episode was ok. Hoppips are so adorable. Cool to see Hoppip for the first time.

3/10

Hoppip is so cute! The Oddish wanting to be a Hoppip was really cute and funny as well! This is such a cute episode, it's cuteness, cuteness, cuteness and uncountable times the word cuteness! 10/10!

Obvious good filler is obvious! XD

It's Gligar!
    Hoppip has got to be one of the cutest Grass types, alongside Oddish, so I liked this episode. Even if not much happened. It was interesting to say the least how Mariah was able to use Hoppip to tell the weather. Also, Pink Oddish looks good!

"It seems like we're doing much more flying than those Hoppip are." lol

xxx

This episode was very cute!! I loved it. The Hopip were adorable, seeing them flying all around was enjoyable to see. Ash saving Misty from almost being sucked into the Tornado was very cute.
    Last edited by Blessed; 9th September 2012 at 7:34 PM.

Yes, the Hopip's and Oddish were adorable to watch. But that is the only possible good point that I can sum up after watching this. The episode was standard at its prime. There were no sort of developments other than introducing another new Pokémon (which I don't have a problem with if they introduce in a proportionality way - which in this case, they really didn't do that other than showing how vulnerable Hopip's can be)

No, this is not the worst episode, but it had a lot of potential to make it much more interesting, and the writers unfortunately for this episode, couldn't find it.

Decides to watch an ep of Johto out of boredom.

Finishes feeling even more bored.

0.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Decides to watch an ep of Johto out of boredom.

Finishes feeling even more bored.

0.5/10
    Johto had many enjoyable episodes, especially ones focusung on Misty, Brock, recurring characters or about mini tournaments(like that grass one Ash entered with Bulbasaur).

But Foul Weather Friends"isn't exactly one of them. Even for first time i watched it, it was one of most boring pokemon episodes i ever saw. Whole concept behind Hoppip had potential to make something remarkable out of it, but writers blew their chance with this one.

Don't get me wrong, johto had great episodes, especially towards the end and when charizard was still on Ash's team, but it also had IMO the crappiest filler of any saga, which this ep was an example of.

This was one of the better filler episodes. Loved the dramatic moment where the tornado hits.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

It was cute seeing the Oddish trying to fly. It was even more funny to see Misty befriending another Oddish after her past experience with one in Kanto.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12