Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Superhero Secret! (140)

This episode was really corny and it gave me one of those anime sweatdrops. The only thing I liked was that costume that Jessie was wearing.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

OMG, my highlight of this episode is when Ash slams Brock! you're a total nutcase!!! XD EPIC, one of my fave scenes in the anime til now!

I loved the scheme of the super-hero and all that stuff, Brock flirting was cool too, but ended with a broken heart XD

10/10

I really liked the superhero concept in this episode. Gligarman is one of my favorite characters in Johto because of his weird attitude. I'm indifferent to Gligar though.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

The 2nd worst episode of Johto for me personally. The only thing I liked was seeing Gligar for the 1st time. Gligarman was definitely 1 bizarre character... It was definitely funny to watch though. The PJs comment by Meowth was funny.

3/100

I loved this episode. I remember it so well. Gligerman was funny. Glad to see Gligar for the first time.

10/10

Ha ha ha! This was so fun! My favorite Johto episode so far.
    Pokémon Runner Challenge

Kahuna
    106.95 miles

This episode is so funny! Great debute for Gligar, and Gligarman is hilarious! Brock got his standard flirt, which is a great thing. One of the less good Jotho episodes, 8/10, because Jotho is awesome!

It's Mareep!
    Team Rocket used their brains with that water hole! It's a shame that Gligar man had to come and ruin it all! It was cool to see Gligar, but the whole Gliger Man / Gligirl thing was boring. I liked that metal Spinarak though, and the Metapod costumes.

xxx

This episode was nice, I loved it. Latoya is a pretty girl and Brock falling for her was hilarious, especially when Misty yells at him. It's kinda cute.. & Jessie's costume was funny.

I just watched this episode.
    Team Rocket filling the hole with water so Ash couldn't use Pikachu was a new idea.
    It was really funny, when Ash pictured himself being Gligarman and when James and Meowth put on Metapod costumes.
    Team Rocket weren't a big threat in this episode though, but hardly ever are really...
    I liked this episode though!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

This one was hilarious. Like a parody of superheroes and masquerading in a Gligar costume. Genius parody for a filler and nice introduction to one of my favorite Pokémons too. It seems that some fillers in Johto can be hilarious, whereas some quite monotonous.

I kinda wished this episode served as a pilot for a spin-off. It would have been great to see a regular Gligarman series.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I rewatched this on Boomerang and I forgot that this was the worse johto episode back in the day for me. I get Gligar but that outfit...Nevermind.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was......interesting to say the least. It was funny to see Ash pose at the end and when the COTD's daughter taking over as Gligirl too.

Neat to see that the Pokemon world has these wannabe superhero kind of people in it as well.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12