Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mild 'n' Wooly! (141)

Mareep is a cute Pokemon! It was nice to see it appear! The name "Fluffy" made me think about South Park, of Cartman's piggy named Fluffy (seen in the South Park episodes "An elephant makes love to a pig" and "Cherokee Hair Tampons") after rewatching this (this Pokemon episode) a few days ago. It was nice to see that Mary reached her goal and that she was able to compete.

It's Scizor!
    That little girl's mother was quite strict. All the little girl wanted to do was battle, it doesn't seem like that much of a big deal! Ash and her battle was quite interesting, and Fluffy was close to winning that one! I'm surprised her mum didn't burst out screaming when she was eavesdropping on her daughter talking to Fluffy. Team Rocket's timing with catching the Mareep and Pikachu were both perfect! As was their sparkling balloon! I didn't like Pikachu yet again sending Team Rocket blasting off, the Mareep were doing fine themselves! The ending was good, I liked this episode. (:

"My School friends were so envious they beat me everyday." lol, oh dear...

xxx

A cute episode with all the Mareep ganging up on Pikachu. They are really cute electric sheeps lol. I love the battle with Ash and Mary and at the end the little talk they had. Ash giving Mary some advice was sweet, I just loved how the gang got to experience the whole thundering the Mareep at midnight. Mary was cute, but her mother didn't really understand how she felt till the end. Flaffy must be related to the Mareep.
    Last edited by Blessed; 9th September 2012 at 10:00 PM.

Definitely better than the Hopip episode. The thing what made this episode so strong is that one of the characters of the day, Mary, had a purpose. She wanted to participate in that tournament with her Fluffy. That made it WAY more interesting than the ordinary "We gotta rescue that Pokémon" episode. And on top of that, they also introduced the electric sheep's (sounds legit)

Also, Am I the only one that was quite curious and simultaneously disappointed for not seeing the what the outcome was of that tournament. I would much rather see a final battle in that tournament that can be rapped up in less than a minute, than just abruptly ending the episode in the middle of a tournament. Oh well, we can only speculate ;(

A decent episode. It was good to see a Mareep. I don't know why, but I've always wanted Pikachu's Thunderbolt to be blue instead of yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity™ View Post
    It's Scizor!
    That little girl's mother was quite strict. All the little girl wanted to do was battle, it doesn't seem like that much of a big deal! Ash and her battle was quite interesting, and Fluffy was close to winning that one! I'm surprised her mum didn't burst out screaming when she was eavesdropping on her daughter talking to Fluffy. Team Rocket's timing with catching the Mareep and Pikachu were both perfect! As was their sparkling balloon! I didn't like Pikachu yet again sending Team Rocket blasting off, the Mareep were doing fine themselves! The ending was good, I liked this episode. (:

"My School friends were so envious they beat me everyday.
    " lol, oh dear...
    Oh yeah, that quote.
    That's not something to be proud of, James...

I have to agree a few others that Mareep's voice was pretty cute in this episode.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12