Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wired For Battle! (142)

i liked the battle and it was a good episode. 9/10.

Another very nice episode.I remember the first time when i watched it and i liked it a lot.Meeting someone who is more into computers focusing more on batling with help of them instead of usual way was pretty cool and unique.Shingo was a cool and interesting character and this was a great episode to debut Scizor.

The battle between Heracross and Scizor was absolutely amasing with Ash winning,one of the better ones for sure.We should really get to see more of Ashs Heracross,he is a great pokemon.

What a dumb little kid he was. >_> Just another filler. A decent one at best.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Scizor is one of the best bug-type pokemon I like! Jessie den't even know what download mean! lol

Shingo reminds me of my rother. Both Computer Geeks. I liked this episode of course Ash won.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Nice filler, Scizor is an great Pokemon...now he see you cant win with laptops ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This was a great episode. Scizor is an awesome pokemon and it had a great debut. Shingo got on my nerves throughout the whole episode. Saying that he doesn't even need to battle to win a match because of his data...although it probably was a pretty cool program. I am glad that Ash won, and glad he used Heracross. I believe that this was its first major pokemon battle...I could be wrong though. Either way, he should use it more. I also noticed that Shingo told his Scizor to finish the battle using False Swipe. False Swipe leaves a pokemon with 1 hp. And it was funny to see Jessie's total lack of computer knowledge.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Ah, I remember this kid. I liked the mathematical approach to battling, which is kind of how it is these days in the Competitive Battling scene - IV's, damage calcs, stuff like that.

I also remember that stupid quote. "You never know when False Swipe will finish off your Pokémon!"
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

i dont remember that quote?? lol i remember " remember with pokemon you cant predict anything!!"

Great episode.
    Scizor was strong, but Heracross was much stronger.
    And i loved how Ash beat that kid, Shingo.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Loved it. It started out with a Scizor randomly attacking Ash and Pikachu. There was almost a fight and I wish Ash had caught it if it had been wild :/

As for the geek with the laptop, he reminds me of myself lol. I think his knowledge of trainers and their Pokemon got to his head and made him think battling was pointless because he could counter their strategy.

I'm glad Heracross battled because it hadn't gotten much attention since it's capture. 9/10

This episode was an amazing filler, I loved that computer stuff back at the time, and how Jessie was so clueless, lol, the battle between Heracross & Scizor was great, Ash tought a lesson to that arrogant trainer.

10/10

I have only one thing to say One of the top best battles in Johto ever.(since there isn't much)

My ideal battle ever!

This was definitely one of the best episodes of Johto. Heracross shows off its true strength and Scizor got a great debut.

Scizor becomes overused as all hell later on in the series though.

I enjoyed his episode. Scizor was really cool and the battle at the end was really great. Jessie's lack of computer knowledge made me laugh a little too especially when she tried to download the information from the computer.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode had it's fair share of failure.

Hate how Heracross defense was "ZOMG" good according to the data. It was nothing special.

False swipe as a finisher? On a guy that basically lives on the computer? Horrible.

Oh, and never mind that. Lol Quick Attack did half Heracross Health in one hit. Then it pelts ash with stronger attacks, yet Heracross somehow can tank it? BS, much?

I liked the message, but badly handled. They should have had Ash utilize Shingo's pauses to look down.
    Last edited by RWB; 26th January 2011 at 2:59 AM.

This episode was cool. Heracross vs Scizor was a really cool battle. Glad to see that Shingo finally realized that using the computer isn't the best way to truly battle, and he actually spent part of the battle without it!

70/100

This episode was very cool. Heracross vs Scizor was especially cool. False swipes for a finsher was a bad idea.Glad Heracross got some screen time.

7/10

This is what a filler should be like. New Pokemon region debute and a awesome battle.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm hoping it's dub-only that Shingo tells Brock that 'nobody' is listed on the computer. Literally, I would think Brock and Misty would be near the top of the list of potent trainers...they were gym leaders...
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    I'm hoping it's dub-only that Shingo tells Brock that 'nobody' is listed on the computer. Literally, I would think Brock and Misty would be near the top of the list of potent trainers...they were gym leaders...
    Technically, in the anime, Misty's sisters are the gym leaders, not her...

Lost my Platinum, so that's not good. On the other hand, I have heartgold and my FC is:

Jimmy

5070 6163 8015

It was good to see tha Shingo learned that a computer doesn't decide battles and that true battling doesn't have anything to do with computers. The battle between Heracross and Scizor was great! 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqmaster View Post
    Technically, in the anime, Misty's sisters are the gym leaders, not her...
    He also mentioned Brock though. And he obviously was a Gym Leader so that guys data was clearly lacking.

It's Cyndaquil!
    This episode bored me a lot. It was, however, good to see that the kid eventually realises that a laptop can't achieve everything.

xxx

The battle was awesome in this episode. :sigh: Why can't they think of badass battles like this for now? Instead of ths Don crap we're having. No battles outside of that is silly.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    The battle was awesome in this episode. :sigh: Why can't they think of badass battles like this for now? Instead of ths Don crap we're having. No battles outside of that is silly.
    This battle was pretty dull. Lots of pauses and action stopping, and horribly written and the logic in it made no sense.

The Don Battles>Extremely badly written fights.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast