Thread: Good 'Quil Hunting! (143)

I love this episode!!!
    Koji was so annoying >_<
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Cyndaquil is so cute, i love his little voice ^^
    glad ash befriend it
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I only saw this episode recently on youtube, definately one of my favourites since Cyndaquil is just so plain awesome!!

This was another great episode.
    Ash caught a Cyndaquil.
    I just love Cyndaquil's dub voice it's so cute ^_^!
    The dub episode name makes scene perfect sense.
    Unlike kanto Ash did not catch Chickorita Cyndaquil & Totodile all 3 in a row which was good.
    And that guy with the Sandslash was mean but at least Sandlash was in this episode as well.
    Well I guess this episode gets one thumb up and 3/5.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Cyndaquil was cute in this eposide but i was thinking the other guy was going to catch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Quote Originally Posted by palamon View Post
    This was another great episode.
    Ash caught a Cyndaquil.
    I just love Cyndaquil's dub voice it's so cute ^_^!
    The dub episode name makes scene perfect sense.
    Unlike kanto Ash did not catch Chickorita Cyndaquil & Totodile all 3 in a row which was good.
    And that guy with the Sandslash was mean but at least Sandlash was in this episode as well.
    Well I guess this episode gets one thumb up and 3/5.
    5/5 for me. Cyndaquil's voice was indeed pretty cute. However the reason I loved this episode was because of that particular scene where Ash and Cyndaquil face TR and the two of them learn to trust each other for the first time. Wonderful scene.
    The part where Ash was looking for Cyndaquil in the cave tunnel was also nice.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

It was very stupid that Ash needed to battle that kid for catching Cyndaquil.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I liked this episode. I am glad Ash got Cyndaquil and not Koji. Koji really annoyed me, even if Ash caught Cyndaquil, why not go look for another one. I liked Team Rocket's bubble gum shooting Meowth robot thing. Now with Cyndaquil on Ash''s team, it gives him that fire pokemon he has been missing since Charizard's departure. Also, it's odd to me how Cyndaquil took so many hits against Sandslash, but one simple tackle knocked out Sandslash.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I am soooooo glad Ash caught that Cyndaquil. That idiot trainer with the Sandslash probably would have abused it, much like Paul & Chimchar this generation. Cyndaquil seemed so cute and babyish, it would've been such a shame to see it with such a cruel trainer.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This episode was cute, because of Cyndaquil's official debut in the anime. I love Cyndaquil so I really enjoyed this episode. I liked how there was another trainer after Cyndaquil, since it brought a challenge and Ash had to face it. This time the starter didn't just go over willingly to Ash either, so that was a nice change. 9/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 9th November 2010 at 1:10 AM.

It was quite nice to see Ash get a Cyndaquil, thank god the other trainer wouldn't get the Cyndaquil, if he did I doubt he'd even be thankful.

It seems typical that Ash captures a good pokemon with a problem. (Cyndaquill couldnt get it Flame started) Oh well, he did eventually get rid of that problem. It seems like
    ash never catchs a normal pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Igottapoo View Post
    I love Cyndaquil. That guy with the Sandslash was a real jerk :P But oh well. I'm glad he didn't get it.
    Yeah, he was pretty rude. Either way, we all knew that Ash was going to get cynda in the end!

Cyndaquil was very strong, I think even more than a normal Cyndaquil. It's Flamethrower was stronger than a regular one. No wonder why Ash so wanted it in his team.

Man, that guy with the Sandslash was such a brat. "Hey, I want a Cyndaquil, so that means all the Cyndaquil here belong to me and only I have any right to catch them." Come-on, he's like one of those spoiled rich people *coughParisHiltoncough* who were given so much free stuff as kids that they actually believe they have a legal right to everything they see that they like.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Good Ol' Lil Cynda! one of my favorite Pokemon! Ash finally caught it and teach the unkind dude a lesson, what a ***** he was. >=D

10/10

I think some people were wrong about the fact that all of Ash's fire Pokemon were abused because this Cyndaquil came out of no where. Plus, even though Koji was annoying(like some many other rivals at first), he should have been Ash's rival for Johto instead of Gary. (sighs) There were so many things that they could have done to make Johto better than it was.

My ideal battle ever!

This was a great episode I think. I liked the small rivalry Ash had with that kid for Cyndaquil and I wished we could've seen more of him. Cyndaquil was really impressive in its battle against Sandslash too.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was great. Finally saw my Favorite starter Cyndaquill in an episode! I'm glad Cyndaquill was caught by Ash and even though its flame wasn't really working fast yet, was still able to defeat Sandslash. That other trainer was a jerk!

71/100

After seeing this episode again, Team Rocket are insane and very violent at times. I mean really. Koji is cute! Plus, I thought Ash was going to die with Cyndaquil in that situation.

10/10
    Last edited by Caseydia; 19th April 2011 at 2:24 AM.

My ideal battle ever!

It was fun watching this episode after such a long time. I still find the scene where Ash uses his Pokeball to save Cyndaquil awesome.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I liked tis episode alot though I didn't like the way a bad trainer was involved. All the fire type starters Ash has had has involved a bad trainer.

Great episode! The risk Ash took with accepting the deal "if you lose, you'll lose Cyndaquil" was big, he should've never done that! Good to see Cyndaquil winning! I love this episode, 10/10.

It's Slowking!
    This was an alright episode. I like how Ash just took the Cyndaquil after that other guy's Sandslash tried to attack it. Ash was being childish when he accepted the guy's challenge. He clearly wasn't using his brain when he risked losing a Pokémon that was already his. And then also used an untrained Pokémon. I think that for those two mistakes alone he deserved to lose. But at least he actually battled to get a Pokémon this time... sort of.

xxx

This episode proven to be very good in suspense and synopsis. The character of the day - who had good resemblances of a minor antagonistic person, made this episode just the more interesting and competitive. It made you feel cheering for Ash and being satisfied when Ash captured Cyndaquil at the end of the episode. I think Cyndaquil was like the underdog of Ash's party during Johto and in some way, it maybe was good to change Charizard for a newer Pokémon.

Also,     Spoiler:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast