Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good 'Quil Hunting! (143)

This episode was alright, Cyndaquil is cute. I'm glad Ash caught it and not that other jerk of a trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by 7threst View Post
    This episode proven to be very good in suspense and synopsis. The character of the day - who had good resemblances of a minor antagonistic person, made this episode just the more interesting and competitive. It made you feel cheering for Ash and being satisfied when Ash captured Cyndaquil at the end of the episode. I think Cyndaquil was like the underdog of Ash's party during Johto and in some way, it maybe was good to change Charizard for a newer Pokémon.

Also,     Spoiler:
    Exactly. This is why I liked some of Johto's battle episodes more than Kanto's. Real trainers and real interesting battles.

My ideal battle ever!

Episodes like these make me really annoyed of Team Rocket. It was funny how they left Brock and Misty realizing that Ash and Pikachu weren't with them. But, yay. Ash got a Cyndaquil.

Hinoarashi's performance certainly at a top draw as he defeated Sandpan. Good to see that it did not follow Yuji at the end. Probably he will going to abuse Hinoarashi because he used the net and tried for force it to follow him. Which somehow makes Yuji nothing more different than Rocket Dan by the way he catches it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123