View Poll Results: What's the toughest obstical in a dungeon?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just going through the dungeon!

15 9.15%
  • Fighting other Pokemon

8 4.88%
  • The trap-infested rooms

50 30.49%
  • The monster houses

97 59.15%
  • The boss fights

14 8.54%
  • The gang fights

24 14.63%
  • Those are no problem for me!

22 13.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The hardest part of a dungeon.

Default The hardest part of a dungeon.

There are some pieces of any dungeon that you go inside that makes your adventure frustrating, to say the least. The question being is, which portions of a dungeon is the hardest for you to overcome in your opinion?

I'll explain the choices:
    Just going through it - You're having trouble navigating the maze of rooms & hallways.
    Fighting other guys - self-explanatory
    The trap-infested rooms - Those are the rooms that have you finding traps left & right, & in a row.
    Monster houses - self-explanatory
    The boss fights - also self-explanatory
    The gang fights - Those are the boss fights that have you fighting an entire squad of people.

So that's it, all you need to do is keep all of this in mind when you're casting your decisions.

You and Mew's Desire are the two people who keep this forum alive.

And... this is hard decision to make. A Discharge from my Raichu normally takes care of Monster Houses...

..So I'm going to go with "Just going through it". *Crowd cheers while I press the big red button*

It's probably not the hardest, but the most annoying. The really big dungeons always put the stairs in some odd spot so it'll take you a while to find it. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Piekid11 View Post
    You and Mew's Desire are the two people who keep this forum alive.

And... this is hard decision to make. A Discharge from my Raichu normally takes care of Monster Houses...

..So I'm going to go with "Just going through it". *Crowd cheers while I press the big red button*

It's probably not the hardest, but the most annoying. The really big dungeons always put the stairs in some odd spot so it'll take you a while to find it. >.>
    No problem with me!
    And these people always say I like to make threads
    LOL UR LIFE

Hmm.....not offense to either of the 'thread makers' but it always isn't the quantity for threads, but also the quality of the thread. Like there is a difference between a thread you post once in and one you post several times in. :P Good job though on keeping up with the threads, I would have never though of some you put up!

Anyway, I usually don't have any problems in dungeons except for maybe the occasional monster house like in a friend rescue, but are easily avoidable with an item.

i hate the mnster houses not because the enemys are "hard" but because i hate waiting for my turn to begin
    Pokemon Diamond
    Name: Nestor
    Code:I got a new one

Future Pokemon Black Team:;6;

Nothing at all. Traps a bit, though.
    Oh and BTW, I HATE sleep
    THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE PERFECT
    Because love's in bloom~

"After all this time?"
    "Always", said Snape.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

Monster houses are a bother sometimes. Traps are really hard to pass, also.
    are you who you want to be?

Oh, I hate the monster houses. OH, and traps are annoying too.
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Stairs in an odd spot, like right under you? I hate that. I go all around the floor, not even noticing them.

I also hate monster houses. When I'm dialga, though, it isn't a problem. (though I rarely have him with me now.)
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

monster houses DEFINATLY. once i was in a dungeon floor 99 on pmd1 i had gone in loaded with items but by floor 99 i had no pp revivers of any kind no reviver seeds and no pp in any moves at all but, there were the stairs! i was gonna make when... ITS A MONSTER HOUSE i was killed and my head nearly exploded.
    If you'd follow me on twitter, that'd be pretty cool. twitter.com/nessmudkip

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraichu View Post
    Monster houses are a bother sometimes. Traps are really hard to pass, also.
    I have made a thread that you can describe all your hatred of traps a long time ago. It's still there so have a look around.

Quote Originally Posted by Piekid11 View Post

You should get someone that belongs in IQ group A or G, & max out their IQ. That way, It'll solve your problems of getting lost for good, & combined with a pair of X-ray Specs, you can breeze right through any floor.
    Last edited by Brumrha; 20th September 2008 at 4:50 PM.

I hate traps so much -_<

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

Good God, I hate the traps!

Anti-gracefulshipper and proud of it!

Adopted Newbie: Ultimamage
    My deviantART:
    http://seduction-remix.deviantart.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi-chamo View Post
    The obvious reason why Emerald didn't get hurt is because of his big hair.
    92% of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/ Hollister said it wasn't cool to breathe.
    Put this on your sig if you are one of the 8% who would die laughing! Started by maxx unlimited.
    A site to go to for insanity-

I hate going through monster houses, especially in the Silver Trench. Rooms filled with traps are also annoying but they arent as annoying as monster houses IMO.

I have no problem with any dungeon, except Lv.1/99 Floor dungeons.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Trap infested rooms aren't really a big problem, it's just annoying to walk there and step into a trap every 3 seconds.
    Monster Houses are a little problem if I don't have a move that hits all Pokémon in the room ot Wide Slash though..

The trap infested rooms annoy the crap out off me at the most.
    I also hate monster houses, I have no one-room attacks

I really hate trap-infested rooms and monster houses even they are easily countered by my team
    I especially hate them when they are both combined
    The colours I had have faded and I've been wanting to tell you
    That there's no significance to it.
    Even though the dawn no longer comes, and I cannot hear you again,
    I'm still hoping for the day that we can truly smile again.

Celluloid ~ Miku Hatsune
    Credit to my real-life friend, Isabelle

Totally monster houses, My lapras and Jirachi keep fainting, unless Lapras uses my perish song. But still, even in the zero Isles, thank god I bring pure seeds

Characters from Manga 'Bloody Kiss'
    Signatures Available in My Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Voku View Post
    Totally monster houses, My lapras and Jirachi keep fainting, unless Lapras uses my perish song. But still, even in the zero Isles, thank god I bring pure seeds
    Pure seeds aren't going to help you if the stairs are actually inside the monster house. If that is the case, then you probably have no choice other than to fight for your lives.

I hat monster houses on pmd1 as they alway seem to be moe powerful then they are when they walk about singlely.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/1zfl8k6.png[/IMG]

But you could use heat wave to get out of there.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/1zfl8k6.png[/IMG]

fighting the other pokemon. It was really frusterating at dark hill.

For me it is defitinely the monster houses. Out of nowhere come around ten Pokémon and you should beat them all by alone or with one of your team members helping you, if you just entered into the room so that the others are still in the..."hall". And because I'm still at pretty low level in the new dungeons, I either use a Petrify Orb (or whatever it was called) and freeze the enemies, then I "kill" them one by one, or then I just beat a couple of them, and after that I use an Escape Orb.

For me the only hardest part of a dungeon is trap-infested rooms. Those Grimer traps seriously annoy me...I lose most of my gummies and apples most of the time! As for monster houses, I don't have any problems with those so long as I've got pokemon with me that know MOB moves ^^
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast