Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Of A Drought! (144)

Default Shadow Of A Drought! (144)

Shadow Of A Drought!

Finally in Azalea, A town with Many Slowpoke, Ash & Co. arrive to find the entire town is in a Drought. Ash accidently angers the locals by stepping on a Slowpoke's tail, Ash must go into hiding. Will he get the Slowpoke to Rain Dance before the locals get him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Although I'm not a big fan of slowpokes or Maisy, this episode is pretty interesting. Team Rocket kind of save the day in a way they weren't even meaning to. They tried to capture slowpokes to pay for rain, and end up just making the slowpokes finally come out and making it rain by yawning. That was interesting. I think they made it a little too obvious that Kurt is the man in the slowpoke disguise, however. They should have done a better job of hiding it.

I thought this episode was.. uh.. meh..but in a good way . It was okay, but i think they couldve done a little better.

a goood filler aulthoght imnot a fan of slowpoke either

9/10

merry christmas!

I like Slowpoke episodes because slowpoke are goofy, they take forever to do anything, lol, a decent episode, I guess

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A nice episode nice yo see Ash & company make it Azelea Town finally, nice idea Misty had in using her water Pokemon to provide relieve from the heat. The Slowpoke were fun to watch all of them yawning and the rain appearing afterwards was nice to watch. I really think they could've done a better job at hiding Kurt in that Slowpoke costume it was obvious from the start who he was.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

this episode was allright but i've seen better episodes. 6/10.

This filler episode was great in my opinion! I loved the way Ash, Misty, Brock, & Kurt looked when they were disguised as Slowpoke. 8/10

Goodie, the Slowpoke episode... It was quite good ^_^ Kurt was just as crotchety in the games as he is in the anime <3 It was also pretty fun seeing Ash, Misty & Brock in Slowpoke costumes ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

The whole drought seemed way over exaggerated but it was a good episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

It was a nice episode...its just...i dont like slowpoke =/
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

It was a good episode. I liked that Ash, Misty, and Brock finally made it to Azalea Town. I am confused at when Ash, Misty, and Brock are running from the town people and they just put on their Slowpoke costumes. I noticed that Pikachu and Togepi were still right next to them, yet they were still not recognized. It was a little obvious that Kurt was the man in the Slowpoke costume. The plaot was good I thought. The Slowpoke yawning to cause rain is just another mystery in pokemon.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Finaly the friends got Azalea, it take them too much time.
    I loved Slowpoke's Rain Dance, it was great for the water in the city...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Lol I loved the beginning. Ash and Co. walking in the desert and then using Water Pokemon to keep cool.

I liked this episode, because the main characters were in fur-suits. I liked how the citizens of Azalea got angry when Ash stepped on Slowpoke's tail even though it didn't appear to hurt Slowpoke very much.

The scene were the Slowpoke yawn was epic so was the scene where TR's Diglett robot gets hit with the wave of rainwater. 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Lol I loved the beginning. Ash and Co. walking in the desert and then using Water Pokemon to keep cool.

I liked this episode, because the main characters were in fur-suits. I liked how the citizens of Azalea got angry when Ash stepped on Slowpoke's tail even though it didn't appear to hurt Slowpoke very much.

The scene were the Slowpoke yawn was epic so was the scene where TR's Diglett robot gets hit with the wave of rainwater. 8/10
    This is one of the funnier johto filler episodes! When the gang were hiding in those slowepoke, I laughed. Kurt is one of those angry old people. Slowpoke, in general are just fun to watch.

The Slowpoke were poor. Team Rocket tried to ruin their cave. I think it's the second time Team Rocket using a Diglett machine.

I loved the giant Diglett machine Team Rocket used in this episode only because I like Diglett. Team Rocket was actually pretty amusing in this episode too so that was a plus. Usually, Slowpoke aren't really appealing to me but they were really cute in this episode especially when the towns people overreacted with Ash stepping on one's tail.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Didn't really like this episode. Just another Slowpoke episode... This was a necessary episode however. The Diglett machine was bizarre... The Slowpoke yawn and the rain effect was very cool.

10/100

Yay Slowpoke. The Slowpoke yawning was cute. Don't have much to say.

7/10

Nice episode! Slowpoke is a funny Pokemon! Kurt made a great debute, with the Slowpoke costume. Ash, Misty and Brock in Slowpoke costumes were even more awesome. Only that is enough to give this episode 10/10.

It's Pineco!
    This was an interesting episode. Although, the meaning behind Slowpoke being so treasured is not so great when you remember there's a move called Rain Dance. It was still nice seeing all them Slowpoke, and Kurt with his Slowpoke outfits!

xxx

FINALLY they made it to Azalea town my gosh it was taking for evaz. Anyway Misty's idea of using her water pokemon to cool down was a smart move love her! & I loved the whole rain idea since I'm a big fan of rain and how the slowpoke had to yawn for it to happen. Lastly seeing Ash Misty & Brock in slowpoke costumes was funny.

The Azalea town arc could have started a little stronger in my opinion. What I did like about this episode was introducing Kurt and this town's obsession with Slowpoke.

Wow. Heracross is really strong. Now I see why people said it was strong, not by its wins, by its actual strength. Haha, it was good to see Staryu appear and cool down everyone.

How did the townspeople not recognize Ash and Misty?
    Pikachu and Togepi were right there in front of them the whole time!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast