Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goin' Apricorn! (145)

Default Goin' Apricorn! (145)

Goin' Apricorn!

After meeting Kurt in the Drought fiasco, Ash gives him the GS Ball to work on...while he works on them, Kurt's grandaughter takes Ash & Co. on a tour round the fields. However problems arise when Team Rocket arrive to steal the Apricorns and Pokéballs. Can they be stopped?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Good episode I thought, made me laugh a few times, especially James, shame his voice doens't sound as funny now....

This episode's good for beginners, the tour of all the different poké-balls helped, even though some where very obvious without a description. A heavyball? Hmmm catching heavy pokémon? Never....

Not need to be sceptical but it was actaully called "Going Apricon", not "Goin' Apricon". Pointless statement but I thought I'd correct you :P

Any other highlights? Oh good to see Brock catch a Pineco too.
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 2nd November 2004 at 4:31 PM.

It makes you wonder. How do you make Poke' Balls out of over grown nuts? Whatever, it is anime. Still, it would have peaked my interest if we learned more after Kurt's craft.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Yay, the episode where Brock caught Pineco! I always loved how Pineco would blow up in Brock's face. Too bad they lost that running gag when Pineco evolved. At least he's still on the show, though. It's interesting when Brock goes "Whoo!" over the pinecos, and his voice actually sounds more like James's (it's true, listen closely).

The one thing I don't like about this episode is Maisy. GOD, that girl is ANNOYING. It really makes me want to put the mute button on whenever she's around (at least I like closed captioning). I'm glad that these three episodes are the only times we see her.

Oo this was a great episode! I especially loved the part where Brock gets pinco

Default One of my favs

This episode is one of my fav pokemon episode. It introduces the apricon pokeballs. My favorte apricorn pokeball in the Moon Ball because it evolves pokemon like Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Nidorino and Nidorina into Clefable, Wigglytuff, Nidoking and Nidoqueen. I love Pineco because when he self-distructs, it's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesUltamiteDragon204
    This episode is one of my fav pokemon episode. It introduces the apricon pokeballs. My favorte apricorn pokeball in the Moon Ball because it evolves pokemon like Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Nidorino and Nidorina into Clefable, Wigglytuff, Nidoking and Nidoqueen. I love Pineco because when he self-distructs, it's funny!
    It doesn't evolve them, it just makes them easier to capture.

Personally, I love this episode. This is one of those episodes I can see and never get tired of. I love seeing the introduction of the Acorn PokeBalls, and seeing Brock capture Pineco (his first Pokemon since Vulpix!) was pretty exciting as well.

The episode was OK, nothing interesting except for the different apricons for different pokeballs

It was an OK episode. I found it funny when those Pineco exploded.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPorygonXx View Post
    Like we really care what some random person says about us.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Credit: HawthorneKitty

to bad the gs ball is not obtainable in usa...it lokks cool but im glad we can watch it in the anime

merry christmas!

Alright episode, of course, I loved it when Pineco exploded in Brock's face, lol

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

The GS ball finally gets delivered so many questions about it will finally get answered. Not!, turns out just a plot device for Ash to go to Johto. A very good episode despite the GS ball getting delivered nice to see Brock catch a Pineco like he wanted even if it unexploded on him. I've always liked the Apricorns and being able to make your own Pokeballs from them, to bad they didn't get carried into other Pokemon games or series, it would be nice to see them along with the berries in later games and episodes of the series.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I liked this EP. I love the way the "special" Pokéballs look, but what happened to them? Ash, Misty, and Brock used the ones the got, but now they seem obsolete..

that pineco was very funny, he exploded right in brock's face

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

I liked Pineco. It was pretty neat. I really don't understand how they can make Pokeballs out of those things but whatever.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

If i was Ash, Misty and Brock, i would have picked one of each colour if you're getting free Pokeballs.

I think Pineco was a good capture for Brock though.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Nice episode, like Blue Snover said..they could take one of each color...
    and Pinco is so cute ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Quote Originally Posted by SoLaR-ScEpTiLe View Post
    Nice episode, like Blue Snover said..they could take one of each color...
    and Pinco is so cute ^_^
    It's one of the cuter bug types, i'm glad it went to Brock.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I liked this episode. I'm glad Brock caught Pineco, as this is the first pokemon he has gotten in a long, long time. I like how they introduced apricorn pokeballs, as this is really the first new pokeball we've seen besides the standard one. And the questions about the GS ball remain unanswered. I doubt they ever will be, it was just to get Ash, Misty, and Brock into Johto.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I too wonder how nuts are part of the Pok&#233;ball process. It's not like you can stuff a Pok&#233;mon in a hollowed-out nut, lol. Yet it was pretty interesting to watch. Now I know where Pok&#233;balls come from! Nuts! ... Yep, kids, it's true!

I'm glad Brock got a Pineco with his Fast Ball. I like how it exploded on him. It's kind of a forgettable Pok&#233;mon, though... =\
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

A fun little episode right after the Slowpoke episode.

Pineco going with Brock was unexpected. I didn't think he'd want something that self-destructs at random. Pineco is a challenge for any Breeder.

I liked TR's fan idea too. 10/10

Brock's Pineco was funny, i loved it...
    And his self-destructs was also funny, how it used it on Brock's face...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I wonder why Pineco always explodes. The best part in this episode was when we have seen how Kurt make the special pokeballs.

At first I thought this episode would be interesting to watch but it didn't turn out that way. Pineco aren't interesting in any way and the whole Pok&#233; Ball making process was a bore as well.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Didn't really like this filler episode... It was very cool however seeing Pineco for the 1st time and Brock catching it even though it always explodes in his face.

10/100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast