Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goin' Apricorn! (145)

It was a cool episode. Glad to see Pineco for the first time and Brock catching it. It is funny when he explodes without notice

6/10

Great episode! Brock got his awesome and funny exploding Pineco! Kurt's granddaughter was really annoying and strict! Her voice is annoying as well! Ash wanting all Apricorn balls was funny! The Diglett were cool as well. 10/10.

It's Lugia.
    lol The Love Ball seems to be a bit odd, being easier to capture Pokémon of the opposite gender. Do you seduce them or something? 0.0 Yay for Brock getting a Pineco. I quite liked Team Rocket's latest machine!

xxx

I love this episode, seeing all the different types of poke balls was interesting. Misty got the lure ball! her love for water types is so cute. I also love the little Ash & Misty moment laugh in the end. Lastly, Kurt's granddaughter is one of the best little girl filler characters.
    Last edited by Blessed; 4th September 2012 at 3:59 AM.

Good episode that also in nicely manner introduced another game mechanic: Different kind of Pokémon balls. Also props for Brock getting that Pineco. I love that Pokémon and its running gag by self-exploding the whole time haha.

Even though the GS Ball idea was scraped, I would have liked if we knew who would have created it though. Sucks doesn't it? It's good that they got some new Poke Balls.

Thus ends the journey of the great GS ball.

Kurt has to have more tools at his disposal to create high-tech Pokeballs like that from fruit.
    I mean, there has to be more to it then just heating the Apricon up and cooling it down in water repeatedly to get the pokeball looking (and operating) like it does.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Aside from seeing Brock catch Pineco here and Team Rocket's scheme, I was upset that Kurt was clueless about the GS Ball when Ash gave it to him; I'd have thought that an expert Poke Ball craftsman like him would've at least given us answers about its origin. Alas. I at least liked his Apricorn Poke Ball-making process though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12