Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tricks Of The Trade! (148)

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    I like how Misty didn't want to give away her Psyduck. She so loves that Psyduck!
    I loved that as well. I don't think she'll ever admit it, but she loves Psyduck! And I love Psyduck as well.

I wasn't too bothered about Lickitung leaving Team Rocket seeing as it wasn't used that much, and it didn't seem like Jessie was too bothered either lol.
    I agree. Lickitung got so few screen time, I never grew attached to it, while I did grew attached to James's Victreebell when I was a little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    This episode was hilarious
    100% agreed!

I just love how Ash won the tauros competition
    I liked the idea of the Tauros competition in general, it was really original.

and despite Misty not liking Psyduck deep down inside she really does love her ducky LOL.
    Misty not liking Psyduck? It's her favourite Pokemon next to Togepi/Togetic, and she definitely loves it!

I felt a little sad for Jessie cuz she gave up her Likitung but Wobba is cute.
    I don't see Wobbuffet as cute, but I do think Wobbuffet is hilarious!

However, I really do think Wobbuffet ruined Team Rocket's anthem/motto... It was more fun without Wobbuffet...

Jessie should have gotten Wobbuffet as TR just wouldn't be the same without it -- But I don't think she should've gotten it like this, simply because Lickitung is awesome.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Jessie got her Wobbuffet through a trade instead of catching it in the wild? I see what you did there writers XD. It would've been difficult to catch Wobbuffet in the wild due to it's counter & mirror coat attacks, so this was the best way for Jessie to "catch" Wobbuffet.

I was upset that she lost her Lickitung for it back when I first watched this episode as a child, not so much because I was attached to Lickitung but moreso because I thought Jessie had lost one of her good battling pokemon for a pokemon that doesn't battle at all -_-. I got over it though & Wobbuffet grew on me.

Wow, the Magikarp Salesman finally makes another appearance. I love that recurring character - scamming people with his Magikarp talk. Also, Wobbuffet was a nicer addition to Lickitung. Lickitung made not that many appearances and didn't had much of a character too, whereas Wobbuffet was hilarious for the most of the times and was like " Team Rocket's Psyduck" and that is why I prefer Wobbuffet more than Lickitung.

This episode marks the debut of one of my favorite comic relief characters on television, Wobbuffet. Love that guy.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I'm sorry, but what did Benny think when he thought of offering Wobbuffet? I love Wobbeffut and all, but it seemed like he was setting himself up for embarrassment. Well, goodbye Lickitung. I'm really surprised that Lickitung didn't act surprised or anything and the gang too. I guess what Ekans said in the Pokemon Land episode was true.

Default Tricks Of The Trade!

This is the episode where Jessie gets Wobbuffet, who only acts as a comic relief untill the XY saga.....where he actually battles. Anyways, I have to admit, it was a good episode.

Pros:

- Ash using one of his 30 Tauros and winning the Tauros competition.

- Misty not wanting to give her Psyduck. This shows how much she matured since the Kanto saga, where she really disliked Psyduck and in one episode.....she almost dropped a Bicycle on Psyduck! O_o

- The MAGIKARP salesman!

- The trade between Jessie's Lickitung and Benny's Wobbuffet.

- Ash using Tauros to blast Team Rocket off.

Cons:

- Team Rocket tying everyone up like that.

- The lack of emotions after the trade.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 6th December 2013 at 6:04 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by PokemontrainerY View Post
    This is the episode where Jessie gets Wobbuffet, who only acts as a comic relief untill the XY saga.....where he actually battles. Anyways, I have to admit, it was a good episode.

Pros:

- Ash using one of his 30 Tauros and winning the Tauros competition.

- Misty not wanting to give her Psyduck. This shows how much she matured since the Kanto saga, where she really disliked Psyduck and in one episode.....she almost dropped a Bicycle on Psyduck! O_o

- The MAGIKARP salesman!

- The trade between Jessie's Lickitung and Benny's Wobbuffet.

- Ash using Tauros to blast Team Rocket off.

Cons:

- Team Rocket tying everyone up like that.

- The lack of emotions after the trade.
    Sonans is my favourite Pokémon in my opinion. He always acts like a fourth member of the team and somewhat can cool down Musashi's impatient attitude.

Ah, the Magikarp salesman returns to screw James out of more of his money. Awesome!
    Welcome to Team Rocket, Wobbuffet!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Sigh. I really liked the way that Wobbuffet was portrayed here; it was somewhat more serious, hence why it pains me that Jessie ended up with it. Anyway, seeing James water Victreebel at the start of the episode was funny, and I was surprised that Ash had Oak send him a Tauros just so that he could compete in that Tauros tournament.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123