Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tricks Of The Trade! (148)

Those pokemon that Ash was offered for his Tauros, he could've used them. And why couldn't Ash just get a few more Tauros from Oak and trade them for the other pokemon.

By the way, could anyone list the pokemon the Ash was offered? In the book adaptation I had, he was offered a Nidoqueen, Rhyhorn and Onix but I'm not sure that's what it was in the anime.
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

lickitung just didnt fit team tocket so im glad of that trade and woby is hilarious so

10/10

merry christmas!

Meh, Lickitung was hardly seen, now we get this "big blue thing" that is funny and pops out of it's PokeBall and annoys TR all the time, lol

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Alright the first appearance of Jessie's Wobbuffet in what was an excellent episode. Nice to see one of Ash's many Tauros get used again even if it is only for a couple of episodes. As for Lickitung nice to see it go to Benny who willl treat it properly unlike Jessie, it's to bad that Lickitung wasn't featured more in the series as Wobbuffet is but I guess thats the luck of the draw.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by De HotShot Mon View Post
    Those pokemon that Ash was offered for his Tauros, he could've used them. And why couldn't Ash just get a few more Tauros from Oak and trade them for the other pokemon.

By the way, could anyone list the pokemon the Ash was offered? In the book adaptation I had, he was offered a Nidoqueen, Rhyhorn and Onix but I'm not sure that's what it was in the anime.
    I just watched it again and Ash was offered the same, and Benny also thought about trading Wobbuffet for it as well.

I thought it was a good episode 9 out of 10.

I hate this EP. It gave Jessie Wobbuffet and she lost her perfectly good Lickitung! Lickitung was my favorite Pokémon on Jessie's team besides Arbok...

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I hate this EP. It gave Jessie Wobbuffet and she lost her perfectly good Lickitung! Lickitung was my favorite Pokémon on Jessie's team besides Arbok...
    Yeah, and I REALLY wanna see Lickylicky in the animé.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I liked Licikitung too but Wobbufett was overall better.

This ep was great for several reasons:

- First return of the Magikarp salesman since the St. Anne episode

- Tauros competition in which Ash wins with his Tauros.

- Wobbufett's debut

Great ep. Too bad all Johto eps weren't like this.

yeah wobbufett was a good choice for rocket, they manage to make a disaster of every situation everytime again.

This episode was awesome! First, we get to see Ash use one of his Tauros which was totally great considering the fact that he doesn't use his Tauros as much as he uses his other Pokemon. Then we see a flashback from the first season. Then Jessie receives a Wobuffet, and loses her Lickitung. It was also sad to see Lickitung go. I was hoping to see more actions of Lickitung. All in all, a very decent episode. 10/10

Aww, I kinda miss Lickitung... well, I hope that kid takes care of it. I totally loved the accidental trade ^_^ Wobbuffet is awesome! It seems happier with Jessie than it did with Benny.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

One of the better Johto episodes for sure.It was nice that Jessie get Wobbuffet through trade with Benny in exchange for her Lickitung.Altough i miss sometimes Lickitung,he was a good member of her team and i wonder what happened with him.

Anyway it was also nice to see Ash winning Tauros competition with one of his numerous Tauros and the addition of Magikarp Salesman was boonus aswell.His return for sure brought back memories from St.Anne episode from Kanto.

All in all,in the end im glad that Wobbuffet become the mainstay of Team Rocket team.

I miss Lickitung I want him to come back. Wobbufett's pretty cool though. Ah such a confusing choice for me. >_<

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

It was a good episode, i kinda miss Lickytung now..it was a cute Pokemon
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was sad to see Lickitung go, but i think Wobuffet is a better fit with Jessie.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I am really going to miss Lickitung. Although, I think Wobbufet will be a good addition to Team Rocket. I am glad that Benny was able to find someone to trade with him, even if it was by accident. I also liked the return of the Magikarp salesman. I would of thought that James would have recognized the scam earlier though. I am also really sad that Ash gave his Heracross to Prof. Oak. Heracross is a really strong pokemon, and it was finally getting some decent training. I also don't understand why Ash didn't trade one of his other Tauros for either Onix, Nidoqueen, or Rhyhorn. However, the Tauros competition was pretty exciting. I also liked how everybody wanted Misty's Psyduck.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

It was sad that Lickitung had to go but to be honest It didn't much as the others but Wobuffet is good choice
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Wobbufet seems strange when he was Benny's.

and i think Ash was great in the Taurus tournament..

9/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The first posts says the town is "obsessed with trading". I think they were only obsessed because it was a special occasion. If anything, they were obsessed with Tauros stampedes.

I liked that Team Rocket found a way to cheat everyone out of their Pokeballs for the hundredth time in the anime. A trading machine? Ingenious!

Wobbuffet accidently gets traded to Jessie in exchange for her Lickitung and I died a little inside. I was hoping they'd trade again, but apparently the writers planned for this. Bye bye Lickitung. 8/10

Lickitung being replaced- a good decision of the writers. They should have done it earlier.
    No I'm thinking Team Rocket without Wobbufet it's not the same team!

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Wobbufet for the 1st time, but I really wish Jessie didn't trade her Likitung for it... Ash was great in the Tauros tournament.

11/100

HELL YES my favorite Pokemon charcters debut, Wobbufet!. Epic seeing it for the first time. I'm so glad that Jessie caught it I did not like Lickitung that much any way

WOBBUFET

10/10

Good episode. I didn't like Lickitung, and Wobbufet is funny (but he ruined Team Rocket's anthem). The Tauros Competition was a good and original idea, but the best was Misty's Psyduck being popular and wanted by other trainers!

It's Wooper!
    That Snubbull is still stalking Meowth lol! The idea behind the trade fair was interesting, and I like how Misty didn't want to give away her Psyduck. She so loves that Psyduck! I wasn't too bothered about Lickitung leaving Team Rocket seeing as it wasn't used that much, and it didn't seem like Jessie was too bothered either lol.

xxx

This episode was hilarious, I just love how Ash won the tauros competition and despite Misty not liking Psyduck deep down inside she really does love her ducky LOL. I felt a little sad for Jessie cuz she gave up her Likitung but Wobba is cute.
    Last edited by Blessed; 19th March 2012 at 7:46 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast