Thread: Where do you find the best place to level up your pokemon in d/p?

Default Where do you find the best place to level up your pokemon in d/p?

as the topic suggests, where do you find the best place to lv up you pokemon? here's mine:
    1-?: I give the pokemon an exp share and go through the elite 4 twice
    ?-50: I usually just do w/e. give it a exp share and do as i normally do.
    50-70: I give it the exp share and have it in my party for the E4
    70-90: Lv up a ton at the route after the e4
    90-100: solo E4
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Hardyzdefy
    ^--my youtube channel. i'm putting pbr videos on

I usually train in the Battle Zone. There are plenty of trainers with high level pokemon there.

If I want to train a very high level pokemon, I'll usually go to the E4.
    My shinies - caught: x3 x4 x2 x3

Traded -

And moving to my DP games....
    Main - 3953 9242 6081
    Paired with the wonder called GoldenHouou! HELLYAHSHESBACK! =D
    "Team Galatic Nap Room"
    "Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"
    Banner and Avatar by Shuam!

And moving to my DP games....
    Main - 3953 9242 6081
    Paired with the wonder called GoldenHouou! HELLYAHSHESBACK! =D
    "Team Galatic Nap Room"
    "Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"
    Banner and Avatar by Shuam!

Depends on how far I am in the game. I know that after the main game, I give lucky eggs and exp. shares to my pokemon and either run through the E4 or Victory Road.

But usually I'll just go wherever there are high leveled pokes that give decent experience. In Solaceon for example, I trained in the top floor of the Lost Tower on Golbats, and on that rainy route before Veilstone on Kadabra, Scyther, Lickitung and Kadabra (note that this is in Platinum).

I use Route 222; there is a Rich Boy at the western end who gives you £9600 per victory. It's excellent because he has a level 60 Luxio which gives approx. 2800 exp, and awards sufficient money to almost buy one vitamin (I use a lot of those).

If the pokemon is below a Lv. 50, I battle the Elite Four while that pokemon is holding a Lucky Egg. Otherwise, I use the areas between Stark Mountain and the Resort Area.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

I basically just train against those two old people near the Pokemon Mansion south of Hearthorne, since with an Amulet Coin they give out 24k apiece. If I'm not hurting for cash, I usually train on the northeastern island (the Battle Zone or whatever it's called), or just fight the Elite Four as far as I can go (because of the team I have, I usually run into some problems as I go through just because of types).

I usually train my Pokemon either in the grass east of the Survival Area or the tall grass northeast of the Resort Area.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

There's a trio of trainers directly north of the Battle Zone area: A birdkeeper with Farfetch'd and Swellow, a psychic with two Slowbros, and another trainer with a Linoone and Skarmory. I usually Vs. Seeker them with an Exp. Share or Lucky Egg attached, depending on the level.
    Friend Code: 5026-5649-8262
    Pokémon X ∙ Animal Crossing
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

If below lv.50, I'll just train in ordinary spots with pokemon equal to the pokemon I am training's level. Then, I'll either train in the grass at sendoff spring, against the three trainers at the north exit of the battle area/the duo north of the resort area/Stark mountain, or against the Elite four. When facing the E4, I may keep an extra pokemon in the team as well until the trained pokemon can deal with types causing a problem.

Elite four multiple times/Day care if it last ten levels or so, Stark moutain, Desert area.
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue
    - planning main story line

Friend code 3ds 0404-6504-6432

Ill train in the battle zone, but if I want to train really high ones Ill go back to the elite 4.

タイラ-

I only play on the weekends, so I make the pokemon I want to train hold an exp. share, then battle my rival with the rest of my team. Then I go battle the person in the Jubilife tv center as well as entering the Loto for the day. Then I battle the people at the restaurant, and then the people outside of the Battle Zone and the Resort Area.

Defy gravity!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Mainly Resort area and Battle zone because there are are high-leveled wild Pokemon and you can poke-radar there whislt you train.
    If Im low on money its League with Amulet coin thouh
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

Elite Four is the way to go!!! hehehe
    Current X Team:

I really like the resort area...Just use the VS. Seeker next to the two ace traners...one on the left has lv.55 Dusclops and Salamence the one on the right has lv.55 Mightyena and Kirlia...just reset after 100 steps and vs them again...well of course its easy when u have Lucky Eggs ;p
    .:"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee":.

Heart Gold Fc: 2837 2426 1661

Quote Originally Posted by Blivsey View Post
    There's a trio of trainers directly north of the Battle Zone area: A birdkeeper with Farfetch'd and Swellow, a psychic with two Slowbros, and another trainer with a Linoone and Skarmory. I usually Vs. Seeker them with an Exp. Share or Lucky Egg attached, depending on the level.
    Thats what I do to get exp on my really high levels I also go to near resort area to battle those two trainers.Then for level 95+ Elite 4

If I'm not running the E4(solo or exp share) I battle the two trainers right above the Resort area. I got most of my Pokemon from 70 or 80, all the way to 100 that way.

Elite Four, after some imprecise EV training. Usually with the Exp Share. When they get to the LV 40-55 I let it beat some E4 Pkmn on their own. When their at LV 70 and they can handle the E4. They go solo or just with another one.
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#