Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Big Woop! (150)

Wooper is my favorite Johto Pokemon so it is only natural for me to love this episode.
    Cool to see Wooper for the first time also,he was strong beating Weezing and Arbok.

10/10

Seeing Wooper was great, Wooper is cute! The Wooper that got away and that didn't listen was funny, just like Team Rocket thinking it was a champignon. And even though Team Rocket is easy to beat, it was still cool to see Wooper win against Arbok and Weezing. Epic episode, 10/10.

It's Skarmory!
    Wooper was cute to see but I found this episode to be quite dull. And it also just seemed wrong to see Wooper beating Arbok and Weezing alone.

xxx

I actually really liked this episode, I liek Woopaz more then Mudkipz.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

The only reason why you would like this episode is if you like Wooper. This episode for the rest was just, sorry for any fans of Wooper, not that interesting. I have to say that this episode is just a little better than the Hopip episode - which was the worst filler episode in my opinion. But even so, a hilarious introduction to Wooper so that is something good though.

Very cute episode, with Ash and Misty left to take care of the Wooper by themselves they proved they can be good parents,
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

A cute episode, I loved the Ash and Misty alone time for a little bit. Alicia is pretty and I liked how she was in charge of a school of Wooper, they're adorable.

If they weren't already owned. I think Misty should have gotten one. In her G/S/HG/SS team, she has a Quagsire, so I thought that Wooper would have been a good addition to her team. But, it's okay, the heart Wooper was interesting.

Nothing special in this episode other than Musashi trying to catch Upah somehow legitimate and commanded Sonans to attack those people. Although Upah looks small in size but it certainly battle well since it defeated both Arbok and Matadogas by its own. Kasumi could have catch one Upah but I am fine for she did not get one.

Wooper has never been a favorite of mine, so this episode was only 'meh', to be honest.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12