Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tunnel Vision! (151)

Default Tunnel Vision! (151)

Tunnel Vision!

Having to go through a huge tunnel with big Onix's in, Ash & Co. need to use Water Pokémon to get through...but Team Rocket also try to get through and have no Water Pokémon. So Team Rocket intend to steal Misty's Water Pokémon, but when Ash & Co. find Snubbull and Jigglypuff...things get totally out of hand

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

My best friend absolutely loves this episode. She's as big a fan of Jigglypuff as I am of Wobbuffet. She keeps saying how much she loves the episode where Jigglypuff's microphone is stolen, though I don't know which scenes she loves. My personal favorite Jigglypuff moments here are Meowth talking to her, and the three-way b*tch-slap fest (okay, I'm sure Meowth's not a girl, but I still love calling it that). LOL

Plus, Wobbuffet joins the motto for the first time! I'm so used to him being in the motto now that it's weirder when he's not there. I can't wait for Chimecho's debut to see how it fits into the motto.

This episode was great ^.^ It was nice to see Jigglypuff again, and as stated above, it was the first time Wobby was in the motto

i liked when snubbul and jigilypuff fighted indeed a good episode

10/10

merry christmas!

An overall good episode, ^_^, especially Jigglypuff and Snubbull were it causing trouble everywhere

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A very funny episode. nice to see Jigglypuff & Snubbull in it causing all sorts of trouble. I loved Wobbuffet doing the ending to the TR motto and Jessie and James liking it basically rejecting Meowth. I think this is the last episode where we see Snubbull make and appearance in the series.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

jigglypuff and snubbul were very funny if you ask me, this episode was very good.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Jigglypuff and Snubbul looked cute together. But I didn't enjoy this episode that much.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Its a funny episode, Snubble and Jigglypuff...they are cute together...<3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I liked this episode. I thought it funny to see Snubbull and Jigglypuff causing problems. I also liked Wobbufet appearing in the end of the Team Rocket motto. I felt bad for Meowth though. I liked the part where him and Jigglypuff talked about their dreams and were going to make their own "Dream Team."
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I loved it at the beginning of the episode when Ash was about to use Squirtle, then realised he didn't have it anymore. xD
    Amazing fight between Jigglypuff and Snubull.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

This was one of my favorite Johto episodes.I liked the part when snubbull,Meowth,and Jigglypuff were slaping each other.

rofl I love the part when Jigglypuff kept falling on the trap then Bulbsaur kept picking her up but other then that it was a very decent episode so i'll rate it 8.6/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

My favorite part of the entire episode was the fight between Meowth/Jiglly Puff and Snubble, to funnyXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

This entire episode was a huge b****fight between Snubbull and Jigglypuff, and I found it rather amusing. I love to see Jigglypuff lay the smackdown on someone Plus, Meowth pairing up with Jigglypuff was fun. I love it when Meowth translates for other Pok&#233;mon ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

strange episode.
    i didnt understand why Snubbull and Jigglypuff fighting.
    But i loved to see Onix slleping.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was one of the oddest episodes, and probably the worst Filler in terms of story and plot.

They started out with something new in the anime; needing a certain type of Pokemon to advance through a cave. Then they added Jigglypuff and to make things worse, Snubbull who seems to indicate Fillers just by appearing.

Those two pink Pokemon fighting each other added to the excitement, but it was pointless and nothing was really resolved. 3/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It was one of the oddest episodes, and probably the worst Filler in terms of story and plot.

They started out with something new in the anime; needing a certain type of Pokemon to advance through a cave. Then they added Jigglypuff and to make things worse, Snubbull who seems to indicate Fillers just by appearing.

Those two pink Pokemon fighting each other added to the excitement, but it was pointless and nothing was really resolved. 3/10
    Yes. It was nice to see something new in the anime. I'd give more than a 3/10, but that's your opinion. The fight between meowth/jiggly/snubbull was pretty epic in my opinion.

I loved, as usuall, to see Jigglypuff again. Every time it appears I'm happy ^^

The best part was when Team Rocket(I think James)have throwed Jigglypuff's Microphone.

this episode was ok... Jigglypuff's return... TR throwing Jigglypuff's microphone and its reaction were priceless! This definitely felt like an unneeded episode and not necessary. The fighting however was fun to watch. This was Wobbufet's 1st entrance into TR's moto, although I've always disliked the moto with Wobbufet's intrusion from this episode on.

4/100

Very funny episode especially where they were all slapping eachother. Jigglypuff was cool to see. First time Wobbafet was in the Moto which is epic.

9/10

What an awesome episode. The idea of the Onix tunnel was cool. Wobbuffet made his first motto appearance, and Jigglypuff appeared. Snubbull made it even better. Sad to see Meowth getting dumped for Snubbull, but Meowth got back in Team Rocket. 10/10, I love this episode.

It's Azumarill!
    Whoop whoop for Jigglypuff making it's appearance after quite some time! Although I quite liked this episode, it was a bit pointless. All that really happened is Jigglypuff losing its microphone and Snubbull finding Meowth...

xxx

Running gags can be in the essence humorous and enjoyable. But centering a entire episode about two recurring character and two running gags we have previously seen already, isn't a good step in the direction.

A very funny episode, The idea of the Onix tunnel was cool but kinda scary. I love how envious Jessie was of Misty being loved by everyone. The three way slap fest with Jigglypuff, Snubbull, & Meowth was very enjoyable to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast