Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hour Of The Houndour! (152)

It's Hitmontop!
    This was a good episode. Those Houndour actually did look quite scary. The battle between Team Rocket and the Houndour pack was funny. Their bottoms catching fire... lol!

xxx

A good episode, I love how Ash wanted to help the poor hurt Houndour. I can imagine Ash with one btw.

I wish Ash caught Houndour, but yeah.
    This was one of the highlights of Johto imo.
    7.5/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Well, I don't think this is necessarily a highlight of the Johto saga, but I do believe that for filler standards, this episode was much more stronger and had a overall better plot. I also think they introduced Houndour perfectly and that also makes this episode strong.

Ahhh, Ash showing his care for Pokemon yet again. It was nice, but it was cool seeing him command the leader of the Houndoom pack to use Flamethrower.

Quote Originally Posted by World Turtle View Post
    Since there were like only 6 Houndour Ash could of caught the whole pack. They could of been a smaller Johto version of his Tauros herd. It was obvious they all liked him at the end.
    Yeah. xD That would have been good. I always thought he should have caught one of them, but whatever. I always think it'd be interesting to see Ash training a Dark Type Pokemon. It's so against his personality. xD

This episode was not bad because Delvil had a good debut by showing its Dark type common trait of stealing things just like the move Dorobou/ Thief in the games. Finally Nyarth did succeed to steal the food from Joy san although eventually Delvil stole from them.

I feel that Ash doesn't have to necessarily catch every single Pokemon he befriends. But, that's just my opinion.

Cool to see Houndour (and the first dark type?) in the show for the first time
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

I cackled a bit at Team Rocket resorting to stealing food, as well as Ash and friends boiling hot dogs to lure out the mystery food thieves. The Houndour pack appearing out of the bushes with glowing red eyes was creepy and I was surprised that they actually stood their ground and battled Ash and friends. The Houndour licking Ash was cute though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12