Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Matches! (154)

The battle between Cyndaquil and Skarmory was really good. I can't stop thinking of how much power Cyndaquil has used here, and I think this is one of the only time that the writers have given some of Cyndaquil's real power.(except of the first episode where it used aswell)

Skarmory had a type disadvantage and it got along very well with those Fire attacks. But it wasn't enough...

This was a cool episode. I'm glad Cyndaquil finally got its flame to work correctly and finally defeated that tough Skarmory. Too bad Brock's Vulpix lost though...

65/100

One of my favorite episodes. Really cool to see Skarmory since it is tied with Wooper for my favorite Johto Pokemon. SKarmory was a tough opponent. Good to see Cyndaquil controling it's fire power correctly.

8/10

Good to see Brock and Vulpix getting some screen time, and to see Cyndaquil get screen time and to see him win against Skarmory. This episode is good, 10/10. However, I would've preferred to see Brock win and not Ash, because Brock rarely battles.

It's Aipom!
    I was quite happy to see Ash and Brock being thrashed by that Skarmory! And what great timing from Team Rocket lol. The second battle was a bit rubbish, seeing as a Cyndaquil's tackle should do literally nothing to a Skarmory. I agree that it should have been Brock doing the second battling, as he does rarely battle!

xxx

That Skarmory was a tough one. Happy to see they are also investing episodes in Cyndaquil and Totodile (Episode after this one). Pretty similar in how they did it with Chikorita in a episode a while back.

This was a good episode, I got goosebumps while watching all the battles. That Skarmory was really strong, but I wish Brock won instead of Ash. It was still good to see Brock and Vulpix in action though.

That's one tough girl. Well, it's good that we don't have to wait until Cyndaquil's flame is lit. If only this episode came sooner.

Great to see that Hinoarashi has much development in this episode because it knows how to control the flame on its back. I think Takseshi did not need to save Airmd since it knows how to fly and it was a stupid decision because Takeshi could hurt himself. Finally a nice victory against Airmd so awesome episode indeed.

Great episode for one of my favourite pokemon. Always enjoy episodes about Cyndaquil whether it was Ash's or Dawn's, I just love the species. I enjoy training episodes like this as it allows us to invest more in the pokemon, and it was also great to see Brock's Vulpix getting some action too.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12