Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love, Totodile Style! (155)

Awww...poor Totodile It must really suck getting your heart stomped on like that. And being stood up for a duck. Ouch.

EDIT: WOOT!!! RANK UP!!!
    Steel Monotype Challenge

Lv. 21 (Mimi), Lv. 20 (Kohai) Lv. 21 (Bozu)

Spoiler:- Current Challenges:

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/263bu38.png[/IMG] <(Credit goes out to Darkrai00 for making this)

I watched this episode around 7 years ago. I kind of liked it. I did liked the character Trixie in this episode. She was well designed. And I feel some sort of emotion after watching this episode.

totodile could of atleast gotten a little kiss on the cheeck(or hug) from azumaril.curse you golduck!!

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Hi, I'm new here just posting how much I love pokemon especially picachu and his trainer ash ketchum, with his friends traveling to get a gym batch, to be the number 1 pokemon trainer. The series keeps me inspired, I miss watching it and I haven't watched the latest episode cause I'm so busy with work these days no time for watching T.V.

Seeing Brock pair up with Totodile to help a romance situation made me feel... well, sorry for Totodile XD But they brought a lot of comic relief together, which was awesome. And again, clueless Ash is much fun.

I felt bad in the end when Azumarill chose Golduck, but I also felt that Totodile could do better than her anyway
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I think it's a good episode.
    I loved how Brock explaned to Totodile how the things about love.
    And Azumaril was cute.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This was the basis for the Piplup/Elekid/Marill episode.

I personally dislike it because Azumarill didn't return Totodile's love. I wanted it to work out somehow. It was too Filler-ish without a happy ending.

4/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    This was the basis for the Piplup/Elekid/Marill episode.

I personally dislike it because Azumarill didn't return Totodile's love. I wanted it to work out somehow. It was too Filler-ish without a happy ending.

4/10
    EXACTLY! Brock will always lend a helping to a scorn lover. Haha would've been a little better with a happy ending.

This episode was very cute. I like everything Totodile did to try to get Azumarill to love him but I was sad that none of it worked. Brock + Love Advice = fail. Cute episode.

Totodile... Too bad you didn't make it. But maybe you'll have another chance!
    Well, Brock being an expert with love is pretty strange because he himself can not get it. Totodile should have done it in its way.

It's episodes like this that actually make me wish that Brock had actually ended up with Totodile over Ash or Misty in "The Totodile Duel" .

Also that Azumarill was a total witch! With a capital B!

This episode is like the Mawile rejection episode of Corphish. How come they make the Pokemon love stories end like Brock's anyway? Give them a break. It's always the stuck up female pokemon that rejects Ash's Pokemon.

My ideal battle ever!

Didn't really like this filler episode much. Not really into Pokemon love story episodes really... Too bad Totodile had to get that feeling of rejection from Azumarrill.

10/100

Funny episode. I really don't like Totodile chasing after Azumarill though, it made it seem like he was a chubby-chaser.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Funny episode glad to see Brock and Totodile communicate. Too bad he got rejected in the end.

6/10

Well when anyone takes Brock's advice, you deserve to have a bad time.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

It's Furret!
    Brock was funny throughout this episode, he seemed more captivated in this episode than usual! And Totodile learned a life lesson, and how to be more like the very experienced Brock! Which he clearly was as he got over that Azumarill quick! I don't get how the Razor Leaf attack broke metal bars though... Good episode!

xxx

A very funny episode. Totodile, the pokemon version of Brock. And here we see Golduck, the evolved form of Psyduck, Lol @ Misty wanting to catch it when hers could evolve into one.

Who doesn't love the energetic dancing mini-crocodile? I just love Totodile's whole personality and this episode was hilarious because of his personality and the synopsis matched perfectly. Probably one of my most favorite filler episodes out of season 3.

Oh no. We have a Pokemon that has Brock's determination. xD It's funny how Brock does this later on with Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh no. We have a Pokemon that has Brock's determination. xD It's funny how Brock does this later on with Piplup.
    Now all Totodile needs to do is learn Attract and then Brock could be his mentor. D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Tr?i nghi?m vĂ* thĂ*nh cĂ´ng t? vi?c MMO. B?n thân tĂ´i dĂŁ t? trang b? du?c cho mình nh?ng ki?n th?c vĂ* ki nang co b?n v? ki?m ti?n trĂŞn m?ng. ? dây hanhtrinh24h c?p nh?p các chuong trình ki?m ti?n trĂŞn m?ng du?c ch?n l?c t? các di?n dĂ*n MMO. Hi v?ng nh?ng chuong trình MMO gi?i thi?u t?i trang web s? mang l?i ngu?n thu nh?p dáng k? cho các b?n.

M?T S? CHUONG TRĂŚNH KI?M TI?N NAM 2013

C?p nh?t các chuong trình MMO uy tĂ*n: Worldprelaunch, Tripleclicks, Click150, Sureinv, Profitablesunrise, Thebigshares, JustBeenPaid, Mutigain,20dollars2surf, GlobalOne, vagex, easyhits4u, Tickerbar, Ultimatepowerprofits, Uinvest, Prelaunchx, Bidsbr, Seosprint, BannersBroker,CloudCrowd,Eimimo, Bidambassadors, Topsurfer, Gomez Peer, I-gagnant-barre, SFI, Myperfectinternet,TextCashNetwork,Fast Cash Mega, Ibotoolbox,Fanbox,Cashgopher , Richptc , Eazy, GAS , Hitleap , autohitterexpress, ADIT, CPX24 , Global Ads Biz , Intichat.com, Stronginvestment ,Getlike,the10kchallenge.com ...

Các chuong trình Vi?t: Lienket123, WapMienPhi, BaoKim,123Do, Dienmay,Giaunhat, Ipanelonline, Hoclamgiau, Vsim, SBS, 24Bid, Nguoc,Vinaresearch, Satavina , Freevnn , Oxy , Muacungnhau , Gkiemtien , Coaching,...

Các chuong trình hanhtrinh24h khuyên b?n nên tham gia trong giai do?n hi?n nay: ADIT, SFI, Worldprelaunch, Eimimo, Traffic

ChĂşc các b?n thĂ*nh cĂ´ng!

I thought it was hilarious when Brock started trying to advise Totodile on how to win over the Azumarill, and then Totodile actually did it. xD It was just so funny.

In the end of the episode didn't Totodile see some other Pokemon he liked instead?

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    I thought it was hilarious when Brock started trying to advise Totodile on how to win over the Azumarill, and then Totodile actually did it. xD It was just so funny.

In the end of the episode didn't Totodile see some other Pokemon he liked instead?
    Yep, a Quagsire. Poor Totodile, he has no taste.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast