Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love, Totodile Style! (155)

One of the best Waninoko's episode despite the fact that he is underdeveloped in my opinion. Nice catch for Satoshi and Pikachu when the fruits falling down. Too bad that Marilli eventually did not choose Waninoko which broke his heart.

After watching that one Hoenn episode (can't remember if it was an Advanced Challenge/Battle or Battle Frontier episode...) where Grovyle falls in love with a Meganium, it makes me appreciate these Pokemon-falling-in-love-with-other-Pokemon episodes a lot more.

Sucks that Totodile was unsuccessful in this episode.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

I loved Azumarill before this episode, but the Azumarill here was such a diva and I loathed that she snubbed Ash's Totodile in favor of Golduck. Anyway, seeing Brock's attempts to help Totodile was quite funny at the very least. I also cackled when Totodile fell in love again with a Quagsire at the end of the episode.

I liked seeing Totodile juggling Magikarps ha ha, plus his crush on Trixie's Azumarill was so cute even tho she kept turning him down. Her liking Golduck instead was sad, but Totodile at least got over it. ^^;

Lol at Totodile being friend-zoned by Azumarill. Apparently she had bad taste in Water-type Pokemon if she ended up with an effing Golduck....

Totodile loving the Azumarill was such a funny plot although I felt bad for him since Azumarill didn't return his feelings in the end and stayed with Golduck. 6/10

Totodile's romance antics in this episode were the highlights + the Azumarill loving Golduck instead was such a sad moment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    I loved it when Totodile found out the hard way Azumarill was in love with Golduck. I was actually excepting him to fall apart. The poor guy, upstaged by a duck.

It was about time someone or something gave Team Rocket the respect they deserve, absolutely nothing.
    Totodile was a bit of a stalker, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    Totodile must have a thing for evolved water pokemon...

sadly this is probably one of the few episodes that show this trait... I wished it were used more often in the show... although a Brock-esque pokemon would be odd... but cool...
    Totodile must like cougar pokemon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123