Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fowl Play! (156)

Default Fowl Play! (156)

Fowl Play!

In a forest, Ash & Co. come across a researcher who is studying Noctowl in the forest. Curious, Ash finds out that he is researching a special Different Coloured Noctowl and intends to capture it to find out about it. Will Ash get it first?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ah, I gotta love the wacky scientists (especially Seymour and Westwood V), they always make me crack up. Wiseman here may not be the funniest of the wacky scientists they've had, but he certainly cracks me up during the scene where he mistakes a rock for noctowl (I also LOVE the scene where Ash does the same with Pikachu). Overall, it was a pretty good episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

i love shiny noctowl! he looks so cool! im happy that ash caught him!

I've seen the ep a couple of times and I was easily ticked off by Team Rocket and their overconfidence.

ash got a shiny great i love shinies

10/10

merry christmas!

I like this one alot! It was so cool that Ash actually caught the shiny Noctowl while the other guy tried forever, lol

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Excellent episode I really enjoyed seeing Ash catch his first and so far only Shiny Pokemon. Noctowl is a good edition to Ashes team since since he always seems to do well with bird Pokemon.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

So that's where Ash got that shiny Noctowl. In fact when he chooses it, it sparkles like glitter! The funniest scene here is that when the researcher was confused by the Noctowl's Hypnosis, he mistook a rock as a Noctowl. It did the same thing at Ash. He was so confused by Noctowl's Hypnosis he mistook Pikachu for a rock too! Well, Ash got it and so far, he obtained a shiny Pokemon in his team.

This was a pretty funny episode. I liked how knocOwl tricked both the scientist and Ash into seeing things.

Noctowl is an awesome Pokemon.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

oh yeah the shiny noctowl episode, it was the first shiny that i noticed on sight.

It was funny how Noctowl hypnotized the dude and made him think the rock was Noctowl :P Good episode btw. I love Noctowl.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

What a great Shiny Noctowl. Noctowls are always cool, what with their psychic abilities. Glad that Ash ended up getting the owl.

This shinney is one of the best. the colour are great.

Funny episode with all these ''Fake noctowl''

Love this episode, iam so glad Ash got the shiny Noctowl...it got great colors
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I am glad that Ash was able to catch the shiny Noctowl. Now he has six pokemon on his team. It was funny when Noctowl confused Ash to think a rock was Pikachu. Then he did the same thing with Dr. Wiseman. I liked Team Rocket's Noctowl robot in his episode. I also think it's funny how Ash basically caught Boctowl on his first try, while Dr. Wiseman couldn't do it in who knows how many tries.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

For the longest time, I thought that all Noctowls actually looked like that. Talk about depressing or what? XD

But wow, Ash got a shiny! So cool! I love Noctowl. Glad he went to Ash, and not that twit of a scientist.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I was surprised to see a Noctowl of a different color in a Pokemon episode. I was even more amazed when Ash caught it as his sixth Johto Pokemon. I didn't think he'd get another bird for quite a while after the whole Pidgeot fiasco haha. Fun episode about Shiny Pokemon, it was good even though Ash only seemed interested in Noctowl near the end of the episode. 9/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2010 at 1:18 AM.

Great episode
    Noctowl was so smart, i loved his color.
    And the professor was funny..
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I never realized that Noctowl were so smart. Ash's one too. Shows you what happens when you dont watch the show for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I was surprised to see a Noctowl of a different color. I was even more amazed when Ash caught it. I didn't think he'd get another bird for quite a while.

Fun episode about Shiny Pokemon, it was good. 9/10
    Of course he was going to get another bird pokemon fast! Heracross can only do so much lol. It was just a shock that Ash caught it! Plus, the science guy is funny.

I did not like the way he caught Noctowl, it was pretty cheap. Only one Thunderbolt. However shiny pokemon in the series is a rare event.^

This has got to be the worst catching episode for bird Pokemon ever.

My ideal battle ever!

This was a great episode! I was so glad Ash finally caught a shiny Pokemon, especially since it was a Noctowl! Had to feel bad for the science guy though, he tried forever to catch it himself. The Hypnosis effect on them was hilarious!

70/100

This episode was pretty awsome. Really cool Ash caught a Shiny Pokemon and Noctowl is one of my favorite Pokemon.

10/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast