Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fowl Play! (156)

when noctowl was chasing pikachu at the battle, it reminded me of when the spearow were chasing pikachu at the first episodes, and also when pidgeotto fought caterpie and got its feet stuck on the tree <3 good memories

Ah yes, another scientist episode. Those are usually pretty good. It was pretty cool to see Ash capture an alternate-colored Noctowl though when I was first watching at I didn't notice that it was any different. I actually thought that that was Noctowl's regular color for some time. Anyway yeah, a nice episode since I like Noctowl.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode is so funny, especially when Noctowl hypnotized Ashyboy. Nice to see a Shiny Pokemon, and great to see Ash getting Noctowl. I think Noctowl should've gotten more screen time. I liked the wacky scientist, those characters are often funny. Just like Seymour and Oswald in Kanto. 9/10.

It's Entei!
    I actually found this episode quite boring, even though it was interesting to see that shiny Noctowl. And Ash capturing it! It was quite funny to see Psyduck achieving nothing!

xxx

A pretty nice episode, that Noctowl was pretty slick.

What I like about this episode that they introduced Shiny Pokémon in a according way and also, Ash got his first - and to date - only Shiny Pokemon he or any main character ever possessed. Noctowl is definitely a serious and a dignifying Pokémon. That is why for the (almost) characterless flying Pokémon Ash ever got, this one got at least a bit of character and therefore, I find Noctowl awesome!

It took them this long to finally let Ash get a Noctowl. ._. Well, I'm glad he got the smaller Shiny one. The regulars aren't that interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    It took them this long to finally let Ash get a Noctowl. ._. Well, I'm glad he got the smaller Shiny one. The regulars aren't that interesting to me.
    ...Did you just diss the regular Noctowl? You wanna go pal? I has a well. D:< D8 /just joking
    I loved Ash's shiny Noctowl. My favorite of his regional birds.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Awesome episode since this marks the first time that Satoshi really obtains a shiny Pokémon. Hope that he will get another one in the future although shiny Pokémon are rare. Very funny to see that Koduck got a headache but eventually no attacks were executed.

Cool to see Ash catch a shiny Pokemon instead of the usual normal colored ones.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12