Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest Grumps! (157)

Default Forest Grumps! (157)

Forest Grumps!

Walking through the forest to get to Goldenrod, Team Rocket try to capture Pikachu but are disturbed by a bunch of Ursaring who go crazy and start hyper beaming them. When they finally get away, Ash & Co. and Team Rocket seem to seperated; Ash, Brock & Jessie and Misty, James & Meowth. Can they get back together with their respective group before they turn on eachother?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This episode and the related season six one "A Hole Lotta Trouble" are definitely two of my favorite episodes, because it's interesting to see the twerps and Team Rocket get mixed together and see how the other half lives, for good and for bad. The best part is when both groups are hanging off the bridge and help each other get back up to level ground. The funniest part of all, too, is when Psyduck accidentally jumps with Team Rocket. I love watching this episode any time I get a chance.

Once again, proof that Meowth and James should kick Jessie to the curb. I bet they were make their Fortunes going legit.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

This was one of the funniest epsiodes in the saga!! I liked when Ash and the gang got seperated. And also Team Rocket got seperated by Usaring(those are very angry Pokemon!!). And Ash, Brock, Pikachu was with Jessie! Also Misty and Togepi was with James and Meowth! They have worked together to get away from the Usaring. It was nice for a change that Team Rocket worked together with Ash, Misty, and Brock. This was great.
    goodbye~

This has got to be one of my favorite Johto episodes. This is one scrambled-seperated episode that I actually LIKED. It was funny how the Ringuma kept on attacking Satoshi and Rocket-Dan everytime they got a mile near them.LOL It was great to see Kojiro and Nyaasu act civilized (or were forced to XD) when they were lost with Kasumi (except the part where they try to steal her Pokemon and jump off the ledge).
    It was funny how Musashi tried to capture Pikachu but got attacked by Ringuma when going out of the cave. I liked how, when they escaped from the Ringuma, they all started to hug and dance, but relized they were still mortal enemies and jumped away from eachother. The funny part about that was that Koduck jumped on the wrong side.

I give this episode 9/10, it was actually one of the most entertaining Johto episodes.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

The episode was lame at the beginning when Team Rocket stole of Ash & Co pokemon (and almost got away with it) but at the near end they all work together (although it was temporary).

Ursaring smash! Great episode, whoever figured out that Ursaring should act like this was a bloody GENIUS.

this epsiode was exitinn and funny how they seperated

merry christmas!

This one was really good, I like episodes when TR and "the twerps" are forced to be together

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A good episode, I like how TR & the gang got separated and TR was forced to see how bad the got it, nice to see them working together near the end. Also I like the way the Ursaring were portrayed during their mating season goes to show not to mess with Ursaring during their mating season or real life bears.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

One of my fav. I have it on video in fact. Its a hoot seeing Ash/TR work together.

This is definitely my favorite episode ever. I loved every part of it.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

and they got seperated again, i usually dislike it but this one was actually pretty good^^

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

This was a good episode.I liked the way in which gang and Team Rocket got separated.Seeing Ash and Brock being stuck with Jessie and Misty with James and Meowth was interesting and it was nice how they started working in the end uniting their forces to get away from Ursaring.

Ursaring can for sure get ferocious when is their mating season,lol.Anyway this was a great episode.

I love when everybody gets mixed together It's so fun. Nice episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

agree with Igottapoo
    Its always fun when they get mixed up...how they react...^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I love seeing Team Rocket and Ash, Misty,and Brock have to work together. Those Ursaring got pretty mad, and it's a good thing they didn't have very good aim with their hyper beam I also like seeing Togepi use metronome. I thought it was funny when Psyduck went to the Team Rocket side, and when James, Meowth, and Misty were only a few feet from the ground the whole night.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Was that Jessie's relative in one of her flashback in the cave?

One of my favorites indeed. Ash and Team Rocket working together is always fun. It has some of the most funny moments on Pokemon anime. HAHA Than the ending when they finally understood why the bears were attacking themXD
    I felt really bad for James and Meowth here though, poor guys can't catch a break whether with Mity or Jessie.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

one of my favorite episodes go ursaring!

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Oh man, I laughed so hard at the end, when they found that sign that said "do not enter... it is Ursaring mating season. During mating season, attacks increase dramatically." Or whatever it was. Oh god, that was rich XD

I also loved how they shuffled the groups - Ash Brock and Jessie, James Meowth and Misty. I felt bad for Misty when James and Meowth were drooling over her sandwich, lol. I felt worse for Ash & Brock being yelled at by Jessie. This was a fun filler, definitely one of the most memorable of Johto.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Crazy episode.
    Ash and Brock are friends with TR?! it was funny..
    and i loved to see Brock's Onix.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The best part about this episode is the Ursaring. The fact that they just appear and chase the gang all over the forest and thier violent nature also.
    Another good episode from this saga in my opinion.

This Ursaring filler was just that; a filler. It's just not my favorite because not only did Team Rocket look like fools, but so did Ash, Misty, and Brock. Those wild Ursaring were much too violent, and I'm surprised this episode made it to the US at all haha. At least Brock's Onix had a small role. I forget when we've seen it last. Overall, a pretty forgetable filler despite the hype it got when it aired. 4/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2010 at 1:29 AM.

Tied for the #1 episode for the Johto region that I didn't like. It was good to see Ursaring for the 1st time, but it's actually my least fav. Johto Pokemon. The ending sign however was absolutely hilarious! Man those Ursaring were strong!

2/100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast