Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forest Grumps! (157)

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    Oh man, I laughed so hard at the end, when they found that sign that said "do not enter... it is Ursaring mating season. During mating season, attacks increase dramatically." Or whatever it was. Oh god, that was rich XD.
    HAHAHAHAA I did too!
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

It was a good episode. It was very cool seeing Ursarinng for the first time he is so cool and powerful. The ending sign was so funny

6/10

I just watched this episode. It was hilarious, and Team Rocket, Ash, Misty, and Brock got separated and had to work together. Fun episode. Ending sign was just...humorous.

My stomach hurts for TR every time I see the picture of them sleeping on a slide. Those poor, poor people
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Nice to see the main trio and Team Rocket split up, and working together! The sign at the end was good, and Psuyduck made an appearance, which is always nice. Chikorita also made a good appearance. I don't like Ursaring, but I love this episode. 10/10.

It was an interesting idea. It's fun to see TR and the twerps interact in a non-hostile way, even for a little while.

But sheesh...does TR always have to be so pathetic? Starving, poor, and homeless.... you can't be a menacing or even a comic villain if the audience feels sorry for you. They're the underdogs!

One last thing...does TR even know the twerps' names?

It's Noctowl!
    This was a great episode. Loved to see how there were two teams that mixed up The Twerps and Team Rocket! They worked well together, especially towards the end with the Pokémon. Funny to see it didn't last very long. I felt sorry for Team Rocket and their malnourished lifestyle. ): Though I'm glad that none of them wanted to go to the good side, and all thought of stealing Pokémon while being stuck in a group with The Twerps!

Meowth: "I always have trouble going straight!" ...lol!!

xxx

One of the best episodes!! I really loved this. Got me laughing too, OH and I LOVE the little moment that Ash & Misty had in the end. It was adorable.

I think this episode was done in such a hilarious way that this filler proven to be enjoyable watch - regardless of the synopsis of the whole episode. It also shows the contrast in how poor and unlucky Team Rocket's trio is compared to Ash and his friends.

The title is fitting. But, when everyone's Pokemon were trying to pull their Trainers up was really nice. And seeing them shack hands and cheer was nice was well. :3

The Ringuma in this episode were not too important in my opinion. Most of the time is the cooperation between Satoshi and the Rocket Dan. Like the idea that Nyarth tried to steal Pokémon while Kasumi is sleeping but end up with no escape route. It was strange to me that Pikachu did not awake when Musashi carried him and got intimidated by Ringuma. Finally the scene of all Pokémon work together to pull five people up the bridge is great.

I know I said this in another episode thread, but it's always interesting to see Team Rocket and the 'twerps' work together when they need to.
    It seems that all wild Ursaring are portrayed as violent and angry Pokemon in the show. Unless real bears are actually like that.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12