Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Psychic Sidekicks! (158)

Was okay I guess, was good to see Girafirig which is a Pokemon I like.
    6/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

This episode was alright. I enjoyed seeing the battle between Pikachu and Girafirig and the other part with Team Rocket was alright too, but it just didn't felt that interesting to me unfortunately ;(

Dangnabbit. Misty if only you still had Starmie on your team. It probably could have learned Psychic or something. But, I've always liked Girafarig more because of this episode. Future Sight is awesome.

Kirinriki's performance was not bad although it lost to Pikachu during the battle. I like the time when Rocket dressed up as Psychic Pokémon costume, as well as Kasumi sends out her Koduck while it is still being oblivious as usual. Rocket Dan was quite lazy to make a mecha in my opinion as we can clearly see the back uncovered. Overall this episode was interesting indeed.

Okay, the anime did make Future Sight look cool in this episode.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I was legit creeped out when Girafarig's smiling tail popped out of the bushes at the start of the episode. I also cackled at Meowth dressed up as an Exeggcute when Team Rocket was imagining all the Psychic-types. Pikachu vs. Girafarig was cool since we got to see Future Sight, and Team Rocket's giant Gengar mecha was creepy tbh.

Girafarig's Future Sight attack looked epic. I also liked TR's giant Gengar thing and the town of Psychic types.

Team Rocket imagining themselves as psychic pokemon was funny, plus Girafarig's Future Sight attack was so strong. I thought that the giant Gengar mecha swallowing psychic types was ingenious. ^^

Girafarig battling Pikachu was my favorite part: Future Sight seemed awesome + I liked seeing so many Psychic types in the town.

Interesting that the gang never thought to use Noctowl for the Ghost Pokemon seeing as how Noctowl had Psychic attacks, also Psychic Pokemon are weak against Ghost Pokemon so other than Foresight why would they raise Psychic Pokemon to ward them off?

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Interesting that the gang never thought to use Noctowl for the Ghost Pokemon seeing as how Noctowl had Psychic attacks, also Psychic Pokemon are weak against Ghost Pokemon so other than Foresight why would they raise Psychic Pokemon to ward them off?
    i think they were still using gen 1 rules when psychic pokemon were strong against ghost types. must've forgot that they switched it in gen 2.

I chuckled when Kasumi's Koduck saw Cherry's Kirinriki's tail, and returned itself to its Monster Ball. I liked how the village where Cherry lived was full of Psychic-type Pokemon, and the Rocket-dan's giant Gangar device seemed unstoppable until Kirinriki began using its Psychic powers to help Pikachu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12