Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fortune Hunters! (159)

Who else is annoyed Viz never released this ep on dvd?

Still, It is always one of my fave eps... I loved Kanto and Johto xD

Misty really is a Gyarados type. James acing like a Moltres though was awesome and him realizing the book was fake was just as funny. For a while, I thought that the trio would beat Butch and Cassidy but they lost anyway. A shame really.

This episode was ok... Misty's reaction to the book saying she was a Gyrados was absolutely hilarious! And it was actually true even though the book was fake! James being in the Moltres outfit was very funny.

20/100

An excellent episode, very funny. Misty was funny in this episode. James was also very funny in the Moltres outfit.

9/10

Great episode! Nice to see Cassidy and Butch again, and again with a breeding center / day care scheme! Misty getting Gyarados-fortune was funny! James in his Moltres costume was epic as well. 9/10.

This was a good episode. Always nice to see the rivalry between Jessie, James & Meowth and Biff & Cassidy. Funny how they want to destroy each other regardless of working for the same organisation! I thought there was something a bit weird about that Daycare Couple when I heard the man talk!!

xxx

What is it with Cassidy/*****.. Oops I mean Butch, and day-care centers?
    Anyway, good episode and awesome to see Cassidy and Hutch.
    7.5/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

LOL I laughed so hard, mostly because of Misty's reaction to being a Gyarados in that fake fortune book. Love her fiery side, just like a Gyarados. It's funny how the writers keep connecting Gyarados to her in a way through various episodes. Until they finally gave her one. Love this episode!

Misty: That fortune stuff is a lot of baloney.
    Ash: That is very accurate.
    Brock: It's amazing how a book like that can be so---
    Misty: YOU BETTER NOT SAY YOU AGREE!!!!
    Brock with a hilarious voice: It is amazing how a book like that can be so wrong!

That, Butch, Cassidy, Eric Stuart most favorite line. A wonderful comedic ending to the first season of Johto!

I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!!/shot. I'm totally making a GIF A good episode. It was funny seeing Misty say that she's not like a Gyarados. James did a good job battling, if only he hadn't found out. He probably would have won. I wonder what Pokemon he probably was. Maybe a Victreebel or a Gyarados.

Quote Originally Posted by Armaldo48 View Post
    It was good to see Butch and Cassidy again. And the whole 'James the Moltress' thing was just too funny!

8/10
    The James=Moltress thing was funny, yet disturbing... xD
    I did like seeing Cassidy and Butch again. I still think their best appearance was in Pikachu Re-Volts. xD

Epic episode in the English dub. Seriously, 4Kids did great with this one.

I really loved it.

Eric Stuart's James voice was at its peak here to me and it fit him so perfectly.

James: "I am the flame that burns brightest...the flame that lights the night, the flame that shatters the darkness...I am a Flaming Moltres! Muhuahahahaha!"

Dub: 99/100
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Although I know that the fortune telling books are made by Yamato and Kosaburo, but I have to say that it is quite accurate when describing Kasumi as a Gyarados. The huge attitude change for Kojiro initially not believing any fortune and then he imagines himself as Fire is awkward but funny. Finally nice interaction between Musashi and Yamato in the anime. As well as Sonans counter attack send back to Ratta is nice to see. I also like when Kojiro was in Fire costume sends out Utsubot then kicks it out when it tried to show affection towards Kojiro.

BotchButch and Cassidy actually had me fooled in this episode for a bit.
    At first, I had a feeling that maybe the daycare couple was them, but then I thought "Hm, maybe it's isn't them, after all..."

I wonder what Pokemon James did turn out to be at the end of the episode? Wish they revealed that.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12