Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bug Stops Here! (163)

This episode was good. Nice to see Casey again and to see Her Chikorita evolved. Misty in this episode was pricless. Cool Ash gave Casey Beedrill in the end.

8/10

One of my favourite episodes, I really liked this one. I am a big fan of Casey, with her funny Electabuzz-song. Also, Bayleef is one of my favourite Pokemon (and has always been), and this was the first episode with a Bayleef appearing in it.

Ash is so nice! I liked this episode I wish it was longer dealing with another type of Pokemon than bug catching though. However, I liked that Ash won and that Casey got her stripes.

My ideal battle ever!

it's Cubone!
    Loved seeing Casey again! She is one of my Johto favourites! And her Chikorita is too cute. Her Bayleef should wear that headband! And it was really sweet of Ash to give her that Beedrill. Love the Electabuzz song at the end!

xxx

A good episode, when I read the title I knew it was gonna be funny. Episodes with bug Pokemon and Misty are always hilarious. Close to the end I felt sorry for Casey until she proved herself to be strong. I'm glad Ash didn't keep the Beedrill for Misty's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    A good episode, when I read the title I knew it was gonna be funny. Episodes with bug Pokemon and Misty are always hilarious. Close to the end I felt sorry for Casey until she proved herself to be strong. I'm glad Ash didn't keep the Beedrill for Misty's sake.
    I'm sure that was the last thing Ash was thinking of. If he didn't get rid of Caterpie back then, I don't see how he couldn't keep Beedril. Plus, he caught Heracross. So what does that tell you?

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

A strong point of Johto was that multiple characters were recurring in the anime. Seeing Casey again was nice and overall better for the entire episode. Also good thing Ash gave her that Beedril. She will certainly like that color.

I'm glad they got on Casey's case. But that makes me wonder if Pokemon were real, would I be doing the same thing she was doing? Just trying to win and forget about my Pokemon?

I have never seen that Itomaru's back stripes can change into a laughing face. Very funny to see that Kasumi fear of bugs. I have no idea why Satoshi wants to catch a Beedle here because it was a slot wasted if he catches it in my opinion. If he wants one then he should get it way back in the beginning where he got a Caterpie. Overall this episode was interesting but not fantastic.

It was nice of Ash to give Casey that Beedrill at the end. Now she has another yellow-striped Pokemon.
    Neat that her Chikorita evolved, but her Bayleef's voice sounds kind of weird.

Just realized something, if Casey likes yellow/yellow-striped Pokemon so much, I wonder how she'd react if she got the chance to own a Raikou?
    Last edited by Painkiller2001; Yesterday at 2:13 AM.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12